TWICE: Momo- Who Knew? (Part Two)

This is dedicated to @monstaxftw. Thank you for requesting! ^^
My 100th imagine!!! Yay!!! *throws confetti*
~~~
"I can't believe it." You announce for the 20th time since you finally debuted.
"Well get used to it." Momo giggles, standing up on her tiptoes and gently kissing your nose. "I scheduled a dinner to celebrate." She adds, pulling you in the direction of the restaurant.
"I have the best girlfriend ever." You declare.
"That is true." She laughs.
*After Dinner*
"You don't have to walk me home, (Y/n)!" She exclaims, placing her hands on her hips. "I'm perfectly capable of walking back to my dorm by myself." She argues.
"Hajima, I'm not changing my mind." You grab her hand and start to lead her out of the restaurant.
"Ow!" Momo yelps as she falls, her hand ripping out of yours.
"What happened?!" You demand, crouching down to where she's sitting on the sidewalk.
"My heel broke, and I think I twisted my ankle." She whimpers.
You gently touch her ankle, trying to assess the damage and she exhales sharply while pulling her foot away.
"Yeah, it's twisted." You help her to her feet before crouching down again.
"I'll give you a piggyback ride." You announce.
"Fine." She grumbles reluctantly.
You pick her up and start walking again as she talks. "I'm really proud of you." She says into your ear.
Your cheeks start to heat up and you mumble, "that means a lot, coming from you."
She giggles softly and kisses your cheek. "Well I hope so, I mean I am your girlfriend after all."
You immediately start laughing.
"We're here." Momo points out.
You carry her to the door and gently set her down. "Are you going to be okay?" You fret.
She grins warmly. "Of course, you always take care of me."
She wraps her arms around your neck and pulls you in for a kiss.
"Saranghae." You murmur against her lips and she smiles, this is the first time you said that to her.
"Saranghae, (Y/n)." She replies before opening the door and hopping inside.
You chuckle then call. "Please don't hurt yourself!"
"I'm not sure if I can promise that!" She declares, earning another chuckle from you.