BTS: Suga- Your Own Script

This imagine's dedicated to LuchiaHikaro. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
"Do you want to watch a movie?" Your close friend; Yoongi asks.
"Sure," you reply as you casually stretch out on his bed.
"Titanic?" He offers, holding up the DVD.
"No," you immediately groan. "It's too cheesy."
He chuckles and nudges your foot with his while tossing the DVD onto the floor. "Which line do you think is the cheesiest?"
You instantly slip into character and hold out your hand to him. "'I'll never let go!'" You exclaim dramatically.
He laughs then fires back with a cheesy line of his own, "'I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you.'"
You giggle. "Pocahontas? I say a line from Titantic and you reply with Pocahontas?"
He rolls his eyes; looking unaffected by the jab. "What? Can't think of another line?" He challenges as he rolls onto his stomach to smirk at you.
You scoff at him and shift closer to Yoongi. Your voice becomes soft as you recite, "'you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.'"
His eyes widen in surprise and you struggle to hold in a laugh. "Uh," he pauses to think; his nose scrunching up as he racks his brain for a line.
Finally, he seems to decide. "'When I look at you, I can feel it. I look at you, and I'm home.'" Yoongi's tone has abruptly lost his competitive edge.
Suddenly, you realize how near your face is to Yoongi's, and it looks like Yoongi has realized that too, yet neither of you move away.
He chews on his lower lip, sucking in a small breath before he says, "'I want you.'" His gaze locks with yours and he turns his body towards you. "'I want all of you, forever. You and me, every day.'" Yoongi hesitates then smiles softly. "So, what do you say?"
After a second, he reaches out and cups your cheek in the palm of his hand.
You lean into his touch, returning the smile. "'I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her."
He chuckles lightly and presses a kiss to your forehead. "This is way better than watching a movie."
"You're right," you agree quietly. "We get to write our own script."