SEVENTEEN: Joshua- Five Brown Boxes

This imagine is dedicated to Joshua's birthday!! (Even though it's a little early.)
Also MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
*V's birthday imagine will be posted on the 30th*
~~~
"(Y/n), sweetheart. Get up." Jisoo's soft voice washes over you.
"Aniyo!" You whine, curling into your blankets.
"I have a surprise waiting by the tree." He whispers in your ear before pecking you on the cheek.
"Fine." You groan, reluctantly sitting up.
"Did you really forget what day it is? Usually you'd be up at five, trying to get me to come downstairs." He asks, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you close so he can kiss you.
"What's my surprise?" You mumble, directly getting to the point.
"Come downstairs." He detangles himself and walks over the the door, holding it open so you can follow him.
You huff. "I'm tired."
"Jebal?" He asks cutely, doing aegyo.
You can't say no to him when he acts overly cute, so you trudge downstairs.
"Here."
As soon as you're in the living room, he shoves a bulky, yet light box into your arms.
"What is it?" You question, gently shaking the box.
The item inside doesn't make a sound and you sigh in annoyance.
"I know princess, you have to actually open the box. I know it's a lot to ask." He states drily, raising one of his eyebrows.
"Okay." You mumble, tearing off the Christmas themed wrapping paper and throwing it aside.
Inside is a regular brown box and you eagerly rip it... Only to find another ordinary brown box.
"Mwo?" You ask, looking up at Jisoo in confusion.
He chuckles slightly. "Don't you want your present?"
You frown before tearing the second box open.
"Jinjja?!" You exclaim exasperated once you find another plain brown box.
"Keep going!" He encourages, obviously holding back laughter.
You rip the third box open and yell in anger once you find a box. "Jisoo Hong, you're not funny!" You jab your finger at him, while glaring at him.
Instead of being scared, he calmly announces, "one more box."
"You better be right." You mumble, tearing the hopefully, last box open.
"Jisoo." You gasp, staring a small, bright white box. "Is this..?"
He grabs the box and your hand and gets down on one knee while opening the box. "(Y/f/n), we've been dating for three years now and I've loved every second of it. But it's not because of how long we've dated, it was the little things that made me fall so hard." He grins up at you while squeezing your hand gently.
You can only stare in shock as he continues.
"The way your eyes sparkled, not at anybody else, but just for me. When you smiled, your dimples made a special apperance."
You giggle and his grin grows wider before he resumes. "How you throw your head back when you laughed. When you get embarrassed you turn bright red and try to hide behind you hair as your voice gets higher. That's-that's why I fell in love with you. (Y/n)? Will you marry me?"
"Ne!" You shout as happy tears roll down your cheeks.
He hugs you lightly and kiss you as passionately as he can. He pulls back with unshed, happy tears in his eyes. "Saranghae." He rests his forehead against yours.
"Saranghae." You murmur, nuzzling his neck.