Vixx: N- Who Are You? (Part Two)

You open your eyes to and look at the alarm clock. It reads 6:23. You groan and rub your eyes while yawning. You can't help but feel like something's missing. You prop yourself up on your elbows and look for N.
He's not here.
"N?" You call, climbing out of the bed.
You look around the room until you spot the open window. For some strange reason, you feel like somebody's stomping on your heart.
He left me. The realization hits you like a freight train.
"N..."
You feel somebody wrap their arms around your waist and you stiffen.
"Ne?" N asks in your ear.
You let out a sob and turn around, wrapping your arms around him neck.
"What's the matter? Are you hurt?!" Panic laces his voice.
"Aniyo, I-I thought you left me." You whimper.
His arms tighten around you. "One, you helped me. And two, I'm not better yet. I'm not leaving anytime soon." He murmurs.
Those are the only reasons?
You sniffle then step back. "Did you get those from my brother's closet?" You ask, referring to the t-shirt and new pants that he's wearing.
He nods.
"What do you want for breakfast?"
He shrugs.
I guess we're back to the silence.
You shake your head. "Okay, whatever. Follow me." You walk out of the room with him trailing behind you.
You walk downstairs and into the kitchen. You pull out a pan and start to make pancakes.
He sits at the island, eyeing you curiously.
After you finish, you set a plate of warm, golden pancakes in front of him, along with maple syrup. He grabs his fork and pokes at a pancake. "What is it?" He asks, still poking at it.
"Will you stop playing with your food!" You grab his hand, making him pause mid-poke.
"What is it?" He repeats.
"They're pancakes." You state in a "obviously" tone.
You grab the syrup and pour it on the stack of pancakes.
He looks between you and the plate.
"Aish, if I would have wanted to kill you by now, I would have!" You exclaim.
He stares at you for a second longer then hesitantly cuts a bit sized piece and puts it in his mouth. He chews thoughtfully then swallows. "It's good." He states before finishing his plate.
You put the plate in the dishwasher then grab N's hand. You bring him back up to your bathroom and make him sit on the counter.
"Take off your shirt." You command as you grab the supplies you need.
He takes it off and throws it onto the floor.
You peel off the old bandages and put some cream on them before putting fresh bandages on.
After you're done you lightly rest your hands on his back. You admire his strong back muscles, and he shifts slightly.
"I'm done." You state as you remove your hands.
He turns around and instead of putting his shirt back on, stares at you curiously.
You try to control your breathing. "Uh, N? Will you please tell me what happened to your back? I know you know what happened."
He takes a deep breath before grabbing your hand and dragging you to your bedroom. He makes you sit down on the bed.
"I-I. You're going to have a hard time believing what I'm about to tell you. You're probably going to think in crazy, but you need to know." He takes another deep breath. "I'm an angel. A fallen angel, that's why I have those cuts on my back. My wings were ripped off when I wanted to become human."
You choke. "You're a fallen angel?"
You stand up abruptly. "How stupid do you think I am?!" You shout at him, making him flinch with every word.
"(Y/n), I think you're incredibly smart. I-I'm not lying, please believe me." He begs, sounding desperate.
You exhale loudly. Without looking at him you state quietly. "Get out."
"Mwo?" He stares at you with wide eyes.
"I have not clue who the hell you are and you basically called me an idiot. I want you out of my house."
He reaches for your hand and you jerk away before he can grab you.
"Get out!" You yell, pointing at the door.
He bites his lip and silently stands. He walks to the door, then pauses. He looks back at you and states flatly. "I became human for you." Without a second glance, he walks out the door.
You stare where he was standing until the sound of the front door slamming knocks you out of the trance. You hesitantly take a step towards the door, thinking. Maybe he's not lying.
Then. There's no such thing as angels.
But he was sweet.
You sigh.
I'll give him one more chance.
You dart out the door, running after him. You race downstairs and throw open the front door, not pausing to close it. You run into your yard, looking for him.
He's not here.
You cup your hands around you mouth. "N! Where are you?!" You shout, scanning the forest surrounding your house. "N!"
You hear rapid footsteps approaching you before someone bursts out of the trees.
"N?" You ask hesitantly.
"N? What kind of a name is that?" A guy's voice sneers.
You scream and spin around, trying to run towards the trees.
The guy tackles you onto the lawn and you twist around. He's straddling your waist and you struggle, fighting his arms trying to pin you.
"N!" You yell.
He tries to pin your wrists above your hands, but you land a punch to his jaw. He jerks back, then spits a glob of blood onto the ground beside you.
"Bitch." He snarls, slapping you.
You see stars and scream. "N!" One last time before his hands close around you neck in a vise-like grip.
The darkness closes in on you, until you feel his body being thrown off of you.
You take deep, gasping lungfuls of air and try to clear your vision.
A figure stands above you for a second before crouching down to your level.
"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" N's worried voice asks.
"N-N..." You whisper then throw your arms around him.
He tightly returns the hug as you sob in his arms.
He pulls back then cups your cheek with a warm hand. "Are you okay?"
You nod, trying to control the tears streaming down your cheeks.
He takes a breath then slowly leans down towards you.
His soft lips meet you and you eagerly kiss him back. You run a hand through his hair before breaking the kiss. You lean your forehead against his, then whisper. "I believe you."