Block B: Taeil- Do You Want To Act It Out?

You sitting on your bed in your shared apartment with Taeil. You weren't expecting him to be home because he's at dance practice, so you decide to catch up on your favorite fanfic. It was with the reader's pov and Taeil.
You're just getting into the story then you hear Taeil say in the doorway. "What're you doing?"
You snap your head up while slamming the laptop screen shut. "N-nothing." You stutter as your cheeks heat up.
He stares at you curiously. "What were you looking at?"
"It's nothing oppa." You sigh, trying to sound nonchalant as you move the laptop to the other side of you.
"Sure." He walks over to where you're sitting and wraps an arm around your shoulders while side-hugging you.
"Why are you here? I thought practice was going to be late?" You change to subject.
"Mwo?" He mumbles into your shoulder. "Are you trying to get rid of me?"
You roll your eyes. "Aniyo, I was just wondering."
You feel his other arm snake around your waist and his hand rests lightly on your arm which is holding the laptop.
You sit like that for a good 30 seconds then you feel Taeil rip the laptop out of your grasp and runs out of the room, shouting. "Got it!"
"Taeil! Give me my laptop!" You race out of the room and run down the hall.
You hear him slam the bathroom door shut and then hear the lock click. "Taeil!" You yell. "Open the door!"
"Aniyo!" He yells back.
"Aish!" You exclaim angrily.
You proceed to pace outside the door for about 8 minutes before he opens the door.
"Here." He smirks as he hands you the laptop.
You don't say anything, you press the laptop to you chest.
There's a long silence before he states. "You know I'm your boyfriend, right?"
"Of course I know that!" You snap as you turn your back to him.
"Then why are you reading fanfiction about me?"
You blush but say nothing.
"(Y/n), I'm talking to you!" He forcefully spins you around.
"Why are you reading fanfiction about me?" Taeil repeats.
You stubbornly hold your ground.
"Aish!" He runs a hand through his hair. "Stop ignoring me (Y/n). We aren't five year olds!"
You exhale softly. "I read them because you're never here." You whisper, not knowing if he heard you or not.
"(Y/n)..." He sighs, not knowing how to reply. "I-I didn't know you felt that way... Mianhae." He pulls you into a hug.
You feel him bury his face into your hair then whisper in your ear. "So, do you want to act it out?"
"Act what out?" You reply.
"The fanfiction." He states causally.
You blush as he pulls you down the hall.
"I really liked the part where I catch you heroically as you fall off of the ledge."
"Shut up." You mumble, your face turning pink again.
"And also the part where I fight off the bad guys." He adds.
You sigh.
"And also-"
"Taeil! Shut up!"