BTS: Rap Monster- IHOP?

This imagine is dedicated to Namjoon's birthday!!! ^^
~~~
"Want to make breakfast, jagi?" Your boyfriend's deep morning voice wakes you up.
"Mkay." You mumble, rubbing the sleep from your eyes as you throw the comforter off of you.
You shuffle downstairs with your eyes barely open, Namjoon following in the same state.
"What do you want to make?" You ask, opening to fridge to look for ingredients.
"A smoothie?" He suggests.
"Sure." You reply before opening the fridge again to get the necessary supplies.
You dump the multiple fruits and some milk into the blender and are about to press the start button when Namjoon yells, "Wait!"
You immediately let go of the blender and step back. "Mwo?!"
"I want to press the button." Your childish boyfriend pouts.
You groan. "Fine, but don't do that anymore."
He happily goes over to the blender and presses the start button.
The blender whirrs and you gasp, just before the all of the contents in the blender end up all over the kitchen and you two.
You both stand there in shock then Namjoon deadpans. "Oops."
You sigh before grabbing your smoothie-covered keys off of the counter. "IHOP?"
"Gaja." He replies and you walk out the door in your pajamas covered in strawberry and banana smoothie.