GOT7: Junior- Mountain Drive

This imagine's dedicated to @ParkLeeJinNa. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
"Good night!" You call downstairs before you walk back into your bedroom.
You crawl into your bed and grab your phone off of the side table and check for notifications.
Your phone briefly vibrates and a familiar name appears on the screen along with a short message.
Are you up? I'm waiting outside.
-J
A smile forms on your lips as you throw the comforter off of you and quickly change into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.
Just before you climb out of your window, you reply to his message.
On my way down.
You awkwardly slide down the drain pipe then jump from about a foot off of the ground; landing on the wet grass.
You cautiously glance at the bright light shining from the living room, then silently creep across the yard towards the street.
A man leaning against a motorcycle looks up with a grin; flashing two piercings on both sides of his mouth. "Hey, Princess." Jinyoung straightens before lightly kissing you; tugging you into his arms.
You break the kiss and bury your face in his neck.
"Get on, I'm going to take you somewhere special."
You step back; automatically grabbing his helmet and secure it on your head.
Jinyoung straddles the motorcycle and you instantly follow suit; wrapping your arms around his waist as he revs the engine.
*One Hour Later*
Jinyoung has driven out of the city and you stare in awe at the starry sky as he drives deeper into the mountains.
He finally pulls off the highway at a secluded gas station to refill.
"Why don't you go get some snacks?" Jinyoung suggests while he begins to fill the tank.
You nod and walk inside the store, momentarily smiling at the cashier, then start to browse the aisles for your and Jinyoung's favorite snacks.
After collecting the items, you walk over to the register to check out.
The man smirks as he eyes you up and down, causing you to shift uncomfortably. "Are you by yourself?" He asks while handing you the receipt to sign.
"No, she's not." Jinyoung suddenly appears behind you with a murderous glare. "I'm her boyfriend."
The cashier seems to be unable to read body language, as he continues flirting with you. "You could do better than him, why don't you stay with me?"
You grab the back of Jinyoung's leather jacket to keep him from lunging across the counter and throttling the man. "Drop it, Jinyoung. Please." You turn him around and look at him pleadingly.
His glare softens and his shoulders relax slightly, he immediately grabs your hand; yanking you out of the store.
"Let's go." He helps you onto his motorcycle and starts the engine.
He pulls out of the lot at a speed that's most likely double the actual speed limit and you clutch onto him in terror.
About a half an hour passes, then Jinyoung steers the motorcycle into a grassy field before cutting the engine. He jumps off of the motorcycle and gently lifts you off and places you onto the dirt.
"Are you okay?" You ask quietly while Jinyoung grabs a big blanket and the snacks.
He ignores your question as he pulls you with him until you reach the middle of the field and lays the blanket down. He plops onto the blanket and lies back with a sigh.
You swiftly lay down next to him and rest your head on his chest; looking up at the sparkling stars.
You crane your neck to get a glimpse of Jinyoung's expression. "Jinyoung? Are you okay?" You repeat.
He sighs softly and runs his fingers through your hair. "I hate it when other guys flirt with you." His grip tightens on your waist.
You giggle slightly. "Well, I do too." You intertwine your hands together and nod towards the dark sky. "The stars are so beautiful," you murmur, attempting to change the conversation to something more pleasant.
"Not as beautiful as you."
You unlock your fingers and lightly hit his chest. "For supposedly being a bad boy, you're really cheesy."