Luhan- Test Your Strength

You and Luhan have spent the entire day at the carnival. You went on some rides, ate some junk food, and before you left, you wanted to win a stuffed animal.
"Lulu, I want to get a stuffed animal." You state, tugging on his arm to get his attention.
"Okay." He replies.
He goes over to a booth, which has a "test your strength" sign on it.
"Step right up,young man. Are you going to try to win a stuffed animal for the pretty lady?" The man running the booth, asks.
"I'm not going to try, I'm going too." He says confidently.
He takes the mallet and slams it down. The meter stops at "wimp."
You try choke back your laugh, but can't hold it in. You start laughing only to stop when Luhan turns around to glare at you.
"Would you like to try it again?" The man asks.
Luhan nods, completely serious.
*10 Minutes Later*
10 minutes passes and Luhan still can't hit the bell at the top.
The way Luhan glares at it, it's like the bell taunting him.
"Luhan? Do you want to do something else?" You ask.
"Aniyo, I'm going to win you a stuffed animal." He replies.
You sigh, this is his 13th try.
"Lulu?" You ask.
"Yeah?"
Right before he swings the mallet down you state as seriously as possible. "I'm sleeping with Sehun."
*Ding!*
"And we have a winner!" The man yells.
He pulls a huge stuffed deer from behind the counter and gives it to Luhan. "Here you go." The man says, handing the deer to Luhan.
"YOURE SLEEPING WITH SEHUN?!" His voice goes up an octave.
You giggle. "Aniyo, Lulu. I only said that so you'd win."
Relief soon replaces the hurt and anger on his face.
He walk overs to you and gathers you in his arms. "Don't ever say anything like that again." He growls in your ear.
You nod before saying. "You won a deer, that's definitely fitting."
He goes to give you the deer, then pulls back.
"What is it?" You ask confused.
"Do you love me?" He asks.
"Of course I love you Luhan." You reply.
"More than Sehun?"
"Ne, more than Sehun." You giggle.
He goes to give you the deer then pulls back again. "Am I manly?" He asks, seriously.
You laugh, and say, "Ne Luhan, you're very manly."
He hands you the deer and gives you a kiss on the cheek. "Here you go, jagiya." He looks at his watch. "It's almost midnight. You know what that means." He grins.
"The Ferris wheel!" You squeal.
He laughs and grabs your hand. You walk hand in hand to the Ferris wheel. After waiting in line you get into a carriage. After a while you reach the top and stop. You look at the view, tiny people mingle around the flashing lights of the nearby rides. Above the wheel is a bright full moon casting light into the carriage.
"Are you cold?" Luhan asks, noticing that you're shivering.
"A little bit."
He takes off his jacket and scoots over, setting it on your shoulders. He then wraps his arm around you, pulling you closer. "Saranghae, (Y/n)." He murmurs against your temple.
"Saranghae, Lulu." You whisper, slowly falling asleep in his arms.