NU'EST- Minhyun- Puddle Jumping

This imagine's dedicated to Minhyun's birthday!!! ^^
~~~
You and Minhyun were walking home from the park when it's started to rain. He grabs your hand and makes you walk faster until you're both running.
"Min." You whine. "I love the rain!.. Can't we go puddle jumping?"
"Aniyo." He says firmly.
You tug on his hand, making him stop. "Why not?"
"Because (Y/n), I don't like the rain."
You frown and cross your arms. "I'm not moving until you say yes." You state, ignoring the now pouring rain which is soaking your hair and clothes.
"Aish..." Minhyun runs a hand through his wet hair, making it stick up in different directions. "Fine." He growls.
You smile and do a little happy rain dance before running over to a nearby puddle. You grin evilly at Minhyun then jump in the middle of the puddle, drenching him who was in the middle of the splash zone.
"Ya!" He yells, trying to grab you.
You giggle and dart out of his reach. You spot another puddle and run at full speed towards it.
By the time Minhyun realizes that he's going to get splashed, it's too late.
You launch yourself into the air and land in the puddle. Soaking both him and you.
After he chases you for a little while he ends up catching you. He picks you up and proceeds to carry you back to the house, you pounding on his back and yelling at him to put you down.
He unlocks the front door and gently sets you down on the couch.
You glare at him and cross your arms.
"Mwo?" He asks as he grabs a towel and starts to dry your hair.
"You didn't have to carry me! I have perfectly fine legs! I can walk you know!" You grumble.
He chuckles then starts to dry his own hair. "(Y/n), do you want to watch a movie?" He asks sweetly.
"What movie?" You question suspiciously.
"A good one, I promise." He says, grinning.
"Minhyun, I swear to God if it's a horror movie. I will-"
He cuts you off by saying. "You need to have more faith in me, it's not scary, I promise." He gently pecks you on the lips and whispers. "Make some popcorn?"
You nod and go upstairs and change into you pajamas before walking into the kitchen.
After burning three bags of popcorn, you produce an edible batch and pour it into a big bowl.
(A/n): I always burn the first batch of popcorn...
You walk back into the living room to hear the opening credits of Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol playing.
You grin and he notices, smiling back. He changed while you were in the kitchen trying not to start a fire. He's now in a t-shirt and shorts. "Told you to have a little faith in me." He opens his arms and you make yourself comfy before he wraps his arms around you.
After a while you both fall asleep, him spooning you.