Vixx: N- Who Are You? (Part One)

You're blaring music while dancing in your room. Your parents weren't home so you could blast the music as loud as you wanted. You go to switch playlists then you hear a loud thud outside. You freeze before grabbing a baseball bat and creeping downstairs. You creep down the stairs and stop right in front of the back door. You open the door, only enough so you can peek out. You gasp once you see what's outside.
A man is lying on the ground without a shirt on.
You drop the bat and throw open the door, sprinting to where he is. As you approach him, you see that it's a man, but he looks in his teens. You kneel down to where he is and gently shake his shoulder. "Ya, wake up."
His eyes open and he gasps. He tries to crawl away from you, but winces and flops back onto his back.
"I-I'm (Y/n), I won't hurt you. Are you hurt?"
"(Y-Y/n)." He repeats.
"Ne. Are you hurt?" You ask.
"Aniyo." He whispers then slowly climbs to his feet, wincing. He stands towering over you for a second then drops to the ground. You grab him before he hits the ground.
Him leaning heavily on your shoulder, you help him into the house.
You bring him up the stairs and into your room. He flops onto your bed and closes his eyes. You grab a blanket and drape it over him. He barely stirs, then his chest falls into a gentle rhythm.
Who is he?
*A Couple Hours Later*
You wet a cloth and gently dab his forehead, wiping away the sweat gathered on his forehead. You gently brush his soft black hair away from his forehead and study him. When he's sleeping, he looks younger. A lot younger, like he's fifteen.
You smile softly. He looks like an angel.
He opens his eyes and you jerk your hand back. His eyes widen and he crawls backwards until he hits the headboard. A jolt of pain flash through his eyes before it's replaced with curiosity.
"Where are you hurt?" You ask.
He ignores your question and continues to stare at you.
"I know you can talk, just answer my question." You say impatiently.
"My back." He states slowly. His gravelly voice sending shivers down your spine.
You blush and say. "Can I look at it?"
"Aniyo."
You sigh, incredibly frustrated. "Can I at least know your name?"
He pauses. "Hakyeon. But call me N."
You put a hand to your chest and gasp dramatically. "Somebody take a picture, we need to capture this very special moment. He's said more than three words."
He stares at you, looking confused.
"Nevermind." You mumble. You grab a glass of water off the beside table and hand it to him.
He stares at it suspiciously.
"It's water, not poison." You sigh.
He chugs it then sets it back on the table.
"You can relax, I'm not going to hurt you." You state.
He moves back to where he was resting and lays back down.
You stand up and hover over him. You gently grab his shoulder and turn him so he's lying on his stomach.
He flinches and flips back around so he's on his back.
"N, jebal, I need to see how badly you're hurt." You beg.
He frowns. "Aniyo."
You let out an annoyed groan and softly punch his stomach.
He grabs your wrist and twists. A few seconds later you're lying on your bed with him straddling you. You stare at him with a shocked expression and he return your gaze with a hostile glare. "N-N?" You stutter.
His gaze falters and he lets go of you. He gets off of you and proceeds to hobble out the door.
You gasp once you see the state his back is in. "N! What happened?!" You scramble off the bed and walk over to him. You grab his hand and pull him into your bathroom. You force him to sit on the counter and grab the supplies you need. You turn back and start to clean the two deep parallel scratches in his back. "N? How did this happen?" You whisper.
He doesn't say anything while you clean and bandage his cuts.
You help him off the counter and wrap an arm around his waist. He hobbles back to your bed.
Before you could retract your arm, he collapses onto your bed.
"N." You state from your awkward position on his chest.
He replies by wrapping his arms around you and hugging you like a teddy bear.
"N, let me go." You murmur, lightly hitting his chest.
"Stop." He says, then gently slides his hand underneath your shirt and starts to make small circles on your back with his thumb.
"N." You gasp.
He continues to rub your back until his chest fall into a steady rhythm.
You soon follow him into Dreamland, but not before one last thought.
N, who are you?