Big Bang: Taeyang- Match Meeting Monday

This imagine's dedicated to @madisonr9 .Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
"Miss? Did you not see the sign?" The waiter that seated you at your table for lunch, stares at you curiously for a second, before pointing towards the entrance of the café.
A big sign is displayed just as you walk inside and written in bold, black lettering is, "Match Meeting Monday! All individuals that do not come in with a date, will be paired."
You sigh heavily, folding your hands in your lap as you lean back in your chair. "I'm guessing you have somebody to pair me with?"
The waiter grins widely. "Yes, we do. Here he is."
Another waiter appears; pushing a confused-looking man in front of him, headed in the direction of your table.
The man plops down in the chair on the opposite side of the table, casting a slight glare at the waiter that forced him over to your table. He shifts his gaze to you; studying you curiously. His lips quirk up into a lopsided smile, causing his dark eyes to light up. "I'm Youngbae." He winks at you and the smile that you thought was charming at first, now seems like a cocky smirk.
You did not want to deal with a player today, so you push your chair away from the table. "May I get a check, please?" You ask a passing waitress; who's balancing a tower of plates and mugs on a black tray.
She nods with a polite smile. "I'll bring it right out."
"Wait! Mian." Youngbae's hand latches onto your wrist.
You return your attention to him and he drops his gaze to the table, slowly sitting back down and releasing your arm.
"I don't usually act like this," he begins with a nervous smile. "You're just really pretty and I wasn't sure what to do because I felt so awkward-"
"My name's Madison." You make a split second decision to stay and give him another chance. You pull the chair back up to the table, propping your chin up with your hand.
He squints in confusion. "Does this mean you'll stay?"
You smile, then shyly apologize, "mian, for my reaction. You seemed like a player." 
He immediately replies with a cheeky smile, "I will if you want me to be." The words are just out of his mouth and he covers his face with his hands, looking mortified. "Mian. I'm obviously really bad at this."
Instead of getting up like he expected you to do, you begin to laugh.
He peeks out between the gaps his fingers.
"Don't be sorry," you giggle. "It's entertaining."
He removes his hands from his and and slowly threads a hand through his hair. "Since you're finding me so entertaining, do you want to go on another date?"
You can tell that he's being sincere when he says this, and to be honest you wanted to get closer to this man that's extremely handsome, but is incredibly awkward and can't flirt even if his life depended on it.
You gently rest your hand on top of his with a sweet smile. "Truthfully, I would love to."