U-KISS: Kevin- In a Flash

This imagine's dedicated to @kpopdreamer95. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
You were staring at your bright phone screen; in mid- sip as you push the café's door open.
The cup's knocked out of your grasp when a man collides with your outstretched arm; spilling the hot contents all over his crisp pastel-colored shirt.
You gasp loudly; as if you were the one who had the burning liquid on your skin. "Are you okay?!" You backpedal while tugging him inside the café, you stop at a side table that has napkins and stir sticks for drinks. You grab a handful of napkins and hand them to the man, uneasily eyeing the growing stain.
"Thanks," the man says as he accepts the napkins and begins to dab at the dark spot, even though there's definitely going to be a huge stain.
"I'm so sorry," you murmur, glancing up to look at his face.
You freeze when he smiles warmly at you, he's somehow even more handsome while doing so. You manage to recover from the shock and stutter, "d-do you want me to buy a coffee for you? I feel really bad."
He nods slightly and tosses the used napkins in the nearby trash can. "Sure. As long as you sit and talk with me."
*After Buying The Coffee*
You were in the middle of describing a story to Kevin- the man you accidentally spilled your coffee on- then you hear a surprisingly noisy click followed by a bright flash. 
Kevin's joyful expression switches to horror. He abruptly springs to his feet and takes a step towards the door.
"Who are you?" You hear a girl's harsh tone from behind you- presumably the person who took the picture.
You move to turn around, then Kevin latches onto your wrist and yanks you  out the door at a sprint.
A couple blocks away, you manage to get him to stop. You break his grip on your wrist and start bombarding him with questions. "Kevin, what's going on? Why did that girl take your picture? Did-"
He holds a hand up while sighing heavily. "I should have told you earlier. I'm an idol."
*One Month Later*
"Wait! (Y/n)! I'm sorry! Please don't leave." Kevin tried to block the exit out of his dorm as you attempt to push past him.
You momentarily pause your efforts. "They think we're dating, Kevin! All because of that stupid picture! Not only are the rumors affecting U-KISS's popularity, they're affecting my daily life! I can't even go grocery shopping without being shouted at!"
Over the past month you've grown closer to Kevin, but the incessant harsh threats and actions by the fans were proving to be too much.
"I'm sorry," Kevin whispers as tears well up in his eyes. He hesitates, then steps to the side; creating an opening.
You inch past him, choking back tears of your own.
"(Y/n), what if the rumors were true?"
You freeze just as your hand touches the doorknob. "What?"
"What if the dating rumors were true?" Kevin's tone has regained its confidence and the back of your hand lightly brushes his before he intertwines them. "What if we were actually dating? W-would it be worth dating me?"
"It" meaning the hate, the death threats you instantly started receiving once that girl posted the picture and it went viral.
You think of the man who's holding your hand begging you to change your mind. The man who never fails to put a smile on your face, how he always makes you laugh when you're around him.
You slowly release your grip on the doorknob and turn around with a slight smile. "You will always be worth it."