TWICE: Sana- How to Tell Us Apart

This imagine is dedicated to monstaxftw. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
"Come inside, we're going to run through our routine." Nayeon says, beckoning you as she walks into the practice room where the other TWICE members are waiting.
You hesitantly step inside and quietly slide off to the side so you're not in the way while Jisoo runs over to the computer to start the music.
*After The Song Ends*
"That was really good." You nod as Nayeon walks over to where you are.
"Gomwao." She replies as she grabs a couple of bottled waters. "Yah, can you give this to Sana?" She points to where Sana and Mina are standing.
"Nayeon!" You hiss, "you know I have trouble telling them apart!"
She rolls her eyes. "Now's the time to learn." She pushes you in the direction of them and takes a gulp of water, watching you with raised eyebrows.
You huff as you nervously shuffle over to where they're standing.
"Sana, it's for you." You murmur, holding out a water to the girl with the  maroon colored hair.
She giggles but accepts the water. "I'm Mina."
You feel your cheeks heat up immediately as your body turns ice-cold. "This was what I was afraid of." You mumble to yourself.
"It's okay, we do sort of look alike." Sana states with a slight laugh while she smiles brightly.
"Let's run through it again!" Jisoo shouts, clapping her hands together while the rest of TWICE groans. "Gaja!" She exclaims and Sana shoots another smile at you just as she takes her place.
*After The Song*
"Who wants pizza?!" Jisoo announces, causing everybody to cheer loudly.
"Gaja!" Everybody screams at once before crowding out the door.
One figure hangs back and walks over to you after everybody's left the room.
"This is how you can tell Mina and I apart." Sana giggles as she reaches up  on her tip-toes to kiss your cheek. She wiggles her fingers as a wave goodbye while bouncing out the door with a grin on her face.
You lightly touch your cheek with a mirroring grin on your face.