Nu'est- Chalkboard Admirer (Part 1)

Since you have a real talent for art, you were asked to draw on the chalkboard in the back of the room for NU'EST's music video Face. You have to stay after everybody's gone home since NU'EST's manager didn't want you to talk to them.
You were currently kneeling as you drew on the bottom of the chalkboard. After you finish one drawing, you glance at your phone and sigh. You're friend was supposed to pick you up at 6, it's now 7:30.
You were about to start another drawing when you feel a pillow slam into the side of your face. You're knocked backwards and fall sprawled out on the floor. You hear a loud laugh and look up to see your friend holding a pillow, laughing.
"It's on!" You laugh as you grab another pillow and start to chase her around the room. After a while you manage to corner her on one of the couches, you hold the pillow up to deliver the final blow then notice a group of boys standing in front of you. You freeze, your face heating up.
"(Y/n)! You're face's bright red!" (Y/f/n) points out.
"(Y/f/n)! Shut up!" You hiss as you pull her to her feet.
You bow at 90 degrees while apologizing.
A boy with dirty blond hair, chuckles and smiles. "It's okay." He walks over to where you're standing and motions to the chalkboard. "Which one does the drawings?" He asks the two of you.
Your friend gestures to you. "(Y/n) does."
He grins. "It's nice to meet you (Y/n), you're drawings are amazing."
You smile and look down, extremely aware that your face looks like a tomato.
"My name's Baekho, this is Minhyun." He gestures to a boy with dark brown hair, who blows you a kiss. "Ren." A boy with long blond hair grins and waves, before blushing and looking at his shoes like they're the most interesting things in the world. "Aron." A boy with dark brown hair styled in a quiff, smirks and winks. "And Jr." He motions to a boy with dark brown hair which is combed over his right eye.
One boy though immediately caught your eye. He had the 'bad boy' aura surrounding him, but that wasn't what made you attracted to him. It was his eyes, it felt like he could read your thoughts.
(Y/f/n) snaps you out of your thoughts when she says. "Ya, (Y/n)? I'll be in the car, okay? Finish up here and come out when you're done."
You nod and turn back to your work.
As you work you ask Baekho. "So what are you guys doing here so late?"
"We're here to practice our routine." He replies.
Your hand stops. A couple seconds pass then you quietly state. "You're Nu'est aren't you."
He chuckles before saying. "Ne."
You immediately get onto you feet to bow and to apologize but a different voice stops you. "Don't bow, I hate when people treat us differently." You pause mid-bow and glance up to see the boy named Minhyun speaking.
You slowly stand up and smile shyly. "Mianhae."
"It's okay." They chorus except for Jr, he just stares at the ground.
"We'll let you get back to work." Baekho says before ushering the rest of the group away from you.
You quickly finish the chalkboard drawings and grab your bag. You walk to the door and can't help but glance over your shoulder at Jr. To your complete surprise, he's staring at you and after a second he ducks his head and goes back to the choreography. You slowly walk out the door and to the car.
*The Next Night*
You come back to the set to draw new drawings. As you're erasing the old drawings, you can't help but see a small message scrawled in the bottom right corner of the chalkboard.
I'm sorry I didn't speak much. I'm just shy around pretty girls.
You look for a signature but you couldn't find one.
As you're drawing you can't help but think about who he is. He had to have access to the set after hours, which only you, Nu'est and their managers had, he also had to come at night since all the doors lock at 11.
You knew it wasn't any of the managers but that mean't- ani, it's not possible.
There's no way that a idol likes me... But, that would leave the janitor.
So which member of Nu'est likes you? Is it confident, kind Baekho? Mysterious Jr? Flirty Minhyun? Shy Ren? Or Sexy Aron?