DAY6: Young K- Coffee and Kisses

This imagine's dedicated to @min_nie99. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~
(Y/f/d)- Your favorite drink
~~~
*Your Pov*
"You can't keep getting free coffee, Minnie," Sungjin sighs, even as he pours your desired drink into a disposable cup and snaps a lid on.
You pout slightly. "But I'm your little sister! And I need the caffeine!"
"Whatever," he huffs, then mutters under his breath, "I'm going to get fired for this."
"No, you won't," you exclaim confidently as you stroll towards the door. You glance over your shoulder as Sungjin yells after you.
"And you better not bring your friends here for free coffee again!"
You start to retort, "It was only one time–"
The contents of your loosely–held drink splatters onto a tall man's plain white T-shirt.
"Minnie!" Sungjin growls while taking off his apron and walking around the counter.
You hold your breath in anticipation of either a lecture or to just be screamed at.
"You-" Sungjin begins, then the blond-haired man steps in front of you, shielding you from your older brother's oncoming wrath.
"It's okay..." The man takes note of Sungjin's name tag. "Sungjin. It's no problem, really." The man turns around to flash you a warm smile and a subtle wink.
"Are you sure, um..."
"Younghyun," the man fills in.
Sungjin's anger seems to fade away as he sighs, "I still feel bad. Is there anything I can do?"
Younghyun motions to the 'Help Wanted' sign in the window. "I've been looking for a job, could you put in a good word for me? I'd like to apply."
"Of course!" Sungjin exclaims with a cheery grin, forgetting you for a moment.
The moment doesn't last though, he peeks around Younghyun and shoots you an icy glare.
You stick your tongue out in response, causing Younghyun to turn around and grab your arm.
"Don't antagonize him," he mutters in a low voice while gently shoving you out the door. He then calls a little bit louder as the glass door begins to close, "see you tomorrow?"
You give him a thumbs up as you nod and smile brightly.
*His Pov*
She strolls out of sight and I can't seem to take my eyes off her until her brother gently taps me on the shoulder.
"I have a shirt you can change into. Follow me."
He leads me into the back room and as soon as I step foot behind the curtain, Sungjin tosses a crumpled shirt at me with an apologetic smile. "Sorry about my sister, she can be a real pain."
"Her name's... Minnie, right?" I asked curiously as I tug my stained shirt off.
"Yeah." Sungjin rubs the back of his neck.
"She's cute," I comment, slipping the borrowed shirt over my head, hopefully hiding my flushed cheeks.
"You like her," Sungjin states, his open expression flipping into a more guarded– big brother mode- look.
I flash him a shy smile while ducking my head in embarrassment. "I think I do."
*Your Pov/ The Next Day*
You burst through the café door, shouting, "Sungjin! I'm late! Can I get my usual?!"
You barely manage to stop just before hitting the marble counter. "Younghyun?" You ask as you observe the man from yesterday in Sungjin's ordinary spot behind the counter, wearing one of the café's aprons.
"Your usual is..?" Younghyun prompts with a charming smile as he props his elbow up on the countertop.
You advert your eyes as you feel heat spread from your neck to your face. "Um, (Y/f/d)," you mumble.
He silently gets to work, occasionally casting glances at you as you awkwardly play with the small straws displayed on the counter to pass the time.
"Here." Younghyun goes to hand you the cup, but pulls back at the last second when you reach out to grab it.
"Yah!" You huff as you stand on your toes to try and grab your coffee. "I'm going to be late!"
"I'll give it to you," he pauses with a serious expression, holding your coffee just out of your grasp. "But, you have to go on a date with me."
You frown in annoyance. "Younghyun. Give. Me. My. Coffee. Or I swear, I will climb over the counter and beat you up."
"If you say "yes," I'll make sure you don't have to pay for your coffee here, ever," he offers. "And besides, I'm not asking you to be my girlfriend, I'm just asking for one date."
You rock back on your heels, a slight frown still present on your face. "Okay."
Younghyun walks around the counter with the coffee. He stops just in front of you with twinkling eyes. "Have a good day, Minnie," he murmurs and leans down to plant a soft kiss on your cheek while placing the warm cup in your hand.
You bring a hand up to your cheek as you turn to leave, a gigantic smile forming on your face.
Right before you walk out the door, you call over your shoulder, "your kiss just made my day!"