Eric Nam- Why Do You Have My Laptop?

"Eric! I'm home!" You call as you open the door to your apartment that you share with your boyfriend.
You hear faint laughter come from your bedroom and you slip off your shoes before walking down the hallway.
You stop in front of the door and gently grasp the knob before turning it slightly then peek your head in. "Eric?" You ask curiously.
He looks up from your laptop screen and burst's into another round of giggles.
"What is it?" You chuckle then add. "Why do you have my laptop?"
He turns the laptop so you can see the screen and you gasp before launching yourself towards the computer.
"Give it to me!" You shout as he picks you up and carries you back to the doorway.
"Aniyo." He laughs then murmurs in your ear. "I can't believe you made a fan account about me."
"I-I-" you stutter, followed by a heavy sigh. "I know I should've deleted it."
He laughs softly as he lets go of your waist and walks back to where the laptop is on the bed.
He sets it on his legs and then reads out loud. "'Eric, marry me now.'"
"Aniyo!" You yell, throwing yourself at him.
He holds the laptop out of your reach as you hit his chest repeatedly.
"Okay! Okay!" He shouts as he lets go of the laptop and grabs your arms so you can't hit him anymore. "I'll stop!"
You take a step back and frown, crossing your arms.
"Mwo?" He asks, still trying to contain his laughter.
You hold out your hand. "Laptop."
He rolls his eyes but hands it over. "What're you doing?" He asks as you scroll through your account.
"Deleting my account." You reply, your eyes fixated to the screen.
"Aniyo!" He protests.
"Too late." You grin smugly.
He laughs evilly. "It's not too late, I already saved the posts to my computer."
"Mwo?!" You gasp and he sprints out of the room, you right behind him.
"Eric!"