BTS: Jungkook- Good Riddance

This imagine's dedicated to @pikakookie. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
You burst out laughing as Taehyung makes a bunch of different funny faces. "Stop! Stop, you're killing me," you wheeze while wrapping the arm that's not holding your phone, around your stomach.
Taehyung starts to reply with a grin; his voice slightly lagging behind his mouth because of the bad video quality.
"Can't you be quiet?" Jungkook snaps from the other side of the bed. "It's almost midnight and I'm tired."
Taehyung pauses after hearing Jungkook's irritated tone. "I'm going to go. I'll see you tomorrow, Sara." Taehyung ends the call before you  could reply.
"Good riddance," Jungkook mutters as he rolls onto his side; facing away from you.
"Jungkook," you exclaim sharply. "Do you have to be so childish?"
He huffs in annoyance. "At least I'm not the one staying up late to talk to another guy when her boyfriend's right here." He reaches over to the bedside table and switches the lamp off.
The room's plunged into complete darkness and everything's silent except for your and Jungkook's breathing, then you begin to giggle.
You crawl over to where he's laying and rest your chin on his bicep, lovingly staring down at him.
"Kookie?" You whisper. "Are you jealous of Taehyung?"
As soon as you say "Taehyung," he immediately frowns.
"Of course not," he replies coolly; his clenched jaw telling you otherwise.
"So you'd be okay with me calling him back?" You ask, a small smirk appearing on your face.
He smiles slightly. "Go ahead and call him."
You definitely weren't expecting him to agree so readily, but reach for your phone.
Just as you grasp your phone, Jungkook tackles you onto the mound of pillows and wrestles with you until he has your phone in his own hand.
He leans down and kisses your lips before murmuring, "you can't call him if you don't have your phone.
You laugh, "so you were jealous."
He pouts and looks away from you. "May-maybe just a tiny bit." He hesitates for a second then asks, "since I admitted I was jealous, can we cuddle?"
"If you get off of me, then yes."
He rolls off of you while pulling you into his chest. He kisses the skin behind your ear and sighs loudly in contentment. "Hey, Sara? Since you're going to talk to Taehyung tomorrow and it's my day off, will you tell him if he calls you past ten at night, I'm going to punch him?"
"Okay," you reply with a slight laugh. "But you never said anything about me calling him."
"Sara," he warns.
"I'm joking," you chuckle as you turn until you're face to face with Jungkook. "You know I love you, Kookie."
"You have a funny way of showing it," he grumbles.
You peck the tip of his nose. "But you still love me."
He pulls you closer to him and sighs, "yes, I still love you."