History/Stats and Information

For History,I will only put 1936-1941,If you want 1917-1935 go to the Kaiserreich Website for the full story.

1936-37:After the Berlin stock market falls,Germany enters a period of economic stagnation and military roll backs called ''Die Ära des Niedergangs''(The Era of Decline)(1936-1939),In the meantime,the USA goes into a 4 side civil was(1936-1939) and Russia becomes a Monarchy again(Similer to Germany but Parliament has more power and control),Russia recovers quick and central Asia is retaken by the end of 1936,Germany also has to see the Ottoman Empire conquer the Arabian Peninsula and begin to focus everything to build up their military and industry for a ''Holy War'' after Religious extremist take over(Sultan flees to Germany in 1937),Germans now see the writing on the wall:War is coming soon,to the west,the Syndies of France,Britain and Northern Italy,to the South the Jihadist Ottomans,and the East is the Russians,But none are powerful enough to challenge Germany.

1937-1938:Germany continues to recover their Economy,But 1937 was a massive year for 3 Major places,In America,Canada Allied with Huey Long,to make him Their Prime Minister in exchange that America be now Part of Canada,By end of 1937,54% of the USA is under Canadian Control, The second is Russia,Iran is puppeted,all lands they lost in Asia is retaken and By end of 1937 they are De Facto the only Nation that looks to be able to Beat Germany.Lastly is the Ottoman conquest of the Nile(Sudan,south Sudan,Egypt) and Libya,makes them in full control of world trade almost,Same time sees the Qing and Manchurian Empire(This world's Japan,Japan is Now America but more Nationalistic) erupt into full scale war(1 million dead in just 1 month),World is in flames but No one in Germany wants to begin a major war.

1938-1939:The Year Sees Germany and the world move past the ''Black Monday'' and the Economy Grows to near Pre-Crash levels,But then March sees 2 Major events,On March 14 1938 Don-Kuban,Georgia,Armenia And Azerbaijan Cease to exist as 1.1 Million Russians enter the Nations,Germany cuts all trade with Russia in response,But the rarely traded with each other so both did not care,the second was the Ottomans full scale invasion of the Balkans,in just 3 months they took over Albania,Romania,Bulgaria,Serbia and Greece,Now Germany and Austria sees that they will begin WW2 soon,so the 2 begin to rearm,Same year see the most hurtful treaty for Germany ever,Portugal,France(Republic in Africa) and the Canadian Empire make a secret agreement,In exchange for the Entente support in WW2 on Germany's side,All lands Germany took from France In Africa would be given back to them once the war begins,This also includes the Congo, Canada gets South Africa back and their old Asian Lands(But German Bases will remain until 1960) And Portugal get their old colonies in Africa back,For Germany it was a bitter and brutal treaty to sign,But Now they had the backing of the Western powers,Should War begin,They could win in less than 2 years at worse.

1939-1940:Up until September 1st 1939,it was smooth sailing,Just don't add the fact Spain was Now Snydie and all 4(Spain,Mainland France,Britain and North Italy) Planning for WW2,Which Began when North Italy Attacked South Italy,a ally of Germany,Germany and puppets(Ukraine, Belarus,Baltic states,Finland and Belgium) went to War,South Italy fell by end of October,Which saw a ''Lull'' in the war,Only along the German-Belgian Front was their some action,the 2.5 Million Germans held back the 3.8 Million French Syndies,losing 88 000 men while killing some 109 000 French.Year ends with 4 million Canadians sailing straight for the British Isles(Finished the American Civil War and annexed the whole Nation),On Christmas day,Ireland was overrun and Liberated by the Canadians.

1940-1941:The winter sees a ruthless air battle over Britain with German and Canadians clearing the skies by April 8th and the Union of Britain surrender that same day,It becomes the United Kingdom under Edward the 6th(George the 6th is ruler of Canada),2 days later Germany Gives the lands promised and Invades Norway after a Syndie Coup(Very Unpopular) Takes over the Nation,Invasion is finished by May 1st,Then just 9 days later,Operation Marianne is launched when France and Germany Overrun Syndie France in just 49 days,losing a record low of just 101 000 Dead all 3 together in total.This then sees the rest of 1940 as a ''Mop Up'' of Italy(Liberated by September 18th) and Spain(Liberated by October 1st) Crushed.So far Germany only had 102 000 killed so many truly thought that WW2 was already Over,and Germany's 6 million Army would be home soon,But New Year's eve sees Brazil(A Fascist state) Invade all of South America, And this sees Germany and Canada declare war,But Germany only offers Ships for now.