A Kaiser's Coronation

Berlin Palace, February 11th 1640

The Young Kaiser looked at the Mirror with a slight smile, today was the day he would finally be crowned Kaiser of the Now Much Bigger German Empire.In Just 1 year it has expanded by over 9 times it's size since they arrived in this world, But it's population is only 87 million more with their new lands.

His Outfit for the Coronation was a Very Expensive suit, a Pure White Suit with a Black Belt,Red Tie and a Order of the Black Eagle on his heart.On his hands were White Gloves and on his Head was the Imperial Crown, which looked like the golden version of the British One, But that was only on the mirror as a Picture, the real one was to be placed once it was time.Finally, He also had as a final piece and Royal Robe that went down to his knees, It was Blue and had a White top of Fox's Fur,In all he wore over 80 000$ in Clothing for this Coronation.

Victoria would not be able to attend as the Pregnancy was making her sick now

The Coronation was easy, he would leave the Palace, go to the Reichstag, where the Chancellor, Bishop of Berlin and have them read some passages and make a small speech, then he would be crowned as Kaiser,He wanted it to be Put on Radio,so they may hear the Coronation for the first time ever.

A Butler came in and gave a royal Bow,It was Manfred, named after the Red Baron, he weirdly enough hated flying.

''Your Imperial Majesty, It is time, Have you rehearsed your lines?''he asked

''Not one word''Wilhelm IV replied in a flash

''Good...Wait a moment''Manfred said

Before the Kaiser could explain, He was out the Door and was now walking with Confidence mixed with Panic to His Horse,A Nice White stallion, Behind It were 2500 German Imperial Guards, all dressed in Grey with Uniforms plastered with Medals.As they saw the Kaiser approach the Horse, they jumped on their Horses.

The Kaiser Took A Deep Breath and Jumped as well on the Horse,As he did, Marshal Bock walked up to him and gave him A sword, it was the same one his Grandfather used when he was Kaiser, A Family Relic.He took it and nodded.

With that he began to Parade himself to the Reichstag, as he rode along the streets, People went outside a cheered him on as He rode.Many Banners of Both Prussia and the German Empire were everywhere.After 40 minutes, he saw the Reichstag.He slowed down and jumped off.

As he did, 2 Soldier saluted.

''''Your Imperial Majesty! May your grace us with your Coronation!''''they said in unison

The Kaiser Saluted back as he went inside,he was nervous, but this was the day that he wanted to have since he was 4.As he went inside, He heard the Room where all the German officials were waiting.

Dead silence.

As he planned most of this, he wanted to show the Reichstag that he was independent, He Knocked very loudly,And then after a few seconds the Door Opened for him and he strolled inside and the National Anthem played.

After the Song ended, the Kaiser was in the Middle of the Room, and the 500 Deputies, Chancellor and Bishop of Berlin stood around him.They then lowered their heads as the Bishop spoke.

''Brothers of Christendom and Judaism, we are gathered here today to grace God with another son by divine right, Our New Kaiser, ask you In the name of the Holy trinity to Bestow God's will upon Germany once more, Here is his Coronation''He said

And with that the Coronation began, the Bishop went on for over 1 hour about God,Unity and much more, and after he finished, the Chancellor then stood up.