A Legendary Clash

Flagship Lotto, 1st Magic Fleet, Combined Fleet, Holy Mirishial Empire

"This is the damage situation of the 2nd and 3rd Fleets."

Commander Lettal Kauran of the 1st Magic Fleet summarized the damage situation of the 2nd and 3rd Fleets which are deployed separately from them. All ships received substantial damage from the Greater Gra Valkas Empire air attacks yesterday, similar to what had happened with the 1st Fleet.

"As for the damage situation of the World Union..."

The Holy Mirishial Empire fleet that accompanied the World Union was totally destroyed as well as all of the World Union ships. Their enemy was someone that can inflict so much casualties on the Holy Mirishial Empire and this battle has turned theory into reality when it comes to what their enemy can do to nations with a level of civilization far lower than that of the empire.On the Other hand, They had only sunk some 44 ships, 36 With the Pal Chimera and 8 during the naval Battle.

Among the reports were ships that were sunk merely from the strafing of enemy aircraft. For the civilized countries... countries which are known to be superpowers... For them to have sustained this much damage... There was no doubt that the enemy was indeed powerful.

''Is it even possible to defeat them without the superweapons?'' asked Lettal Kauran

''I don't think so, without them we would have been wiped out yesterday, We need to built more ships to replace the ones we lost''said the XO

"It's hard for me to say as such, but indeed. The 36 enemy ships that tried to attacked Us were all sunk by a single Pal Chimera. It's a terrifying weapon. I will be frank though, I do not know of the Pal Chimera's magic output, how much ammunition it has left, and what else it can do."

"An ancient superweapon, huh... If the sorcerous empire were to be restored, our empire must take to the front lines... However with their abilities... I could only pray that they never come back."

"I completely agree."

While they were conversing, the sound of an incoming magic transmission rings out.

"Incoming video message from the aerial battleship! It's on the emergency line!!!"

The communications officer loudly reports. The Pal Chimera always contacts them via their emergency line...

Commander Lettal Kauran felt that he was going to receive orders from some government official again. He wanted to say something along the lines of "We're not in the same organization!" or "I am not obligated to report to you!"

"Patch them through!"

A face they've seen a while ago is displayed on the screen within the bridge. Well, it's not a face but some peculiar mask...It was not that of Meteos but of Captain Walman, Commander of the Pal Chimera 2

''My Military Friends...''he spoke with Just Absolute Arrogance'' As you know the enemy flagship is coming right for you, But fret not, I shall annihilated them all for you with ease.I intend to teach them what happens if they oppose the Holy Mirishial Empire.I am sorry that the honor of annihilating the enemy will be ours to solely reap... I was thinking of telling you guys to come join as well!"

After a short pause, he continues.

"Thinking about it, if you fight the enemy with the strength at your disposal, surely there will be casualties, no? And yet you can win if you do nothing. It pains my heart when those who are hungry for glory must send soldiers down to their graves!"

"What is it that you want to tell us?"

"Nothing, really. I'm just here to provide you with information. What you guys will do is up to you.It seems that the enemy's position is slightly off... I will send you their coordinates. Well then, excuse me."