The Terror of One nation

Conference Before the King, Central Kingdom, Central World, July 3rd 1642.

The Central Kingdom is a civilization in the Central World based around magic. They differ from the Holy Mirishial Empire, which has based itself on research gathered from the magical engineering of the ancient sorcerous empire, in that they studied intensively the ancient ways of magic to develop and mature the abilities of individual mages to their fullest. It is for this reason that the number of mages within the kingdom is limited and they have only deployed 5 great mage warships to the World Union Fleet against the Greater Gra Valkas Empire.

Assembled before the king are the kingdom's elites, the great mages, waiting for the information that will have a major impact on the kingdom's operations.

"It's about time we see the results of the confrontation between the World Union and the Greater Gra Valkas Empire..."

The ships they have sent are 5 of their great mage warships... Boasting a size that surpasses those of their wooden ship contemporaries, these 5 great mage warships are the elite force of the kingdom's top class of mages. They have heard that the enemy, the Greater Gra Valkas Empire, conducted a surprise attack on the Holy Mirishial Empire's port city of Cartalpas, laying waste to the empire's home forces and inflicting damage on the fleet of the participants in the 11 country conference.

However, since it was a surprise attack, there is no way they can win against a fleet prepared in advance by the World Union Fleet. Furthermore, the world's strongest nation, the Holy Mirishial Empire, has sent 3 of its main fleets. There is no chance for them to lose.

"It would be nice if our military has done a lot of damage..."

One of the junior mages worrily mutters.

"What are you talking about? We sent the best of the best! It's only natural we would win!"

A senior mage wastes no time in responding.

"Ah, of course we would be victorious. However, we only sent 5 ships... If the forces of the other countries were to be destroyed first and our kingdom wouldn't be able to do much, that wouldn't be good for us diplomatically..."

The junior mage points out, at which the king begins to speak.

"That's indeed worrisome... There is certainly no doubt that the World Union Fleet can be called the largest fleet in history and nothing less since the Holy Mirishial Empire is involved in it as well. With Sonal sending their main force, this is indeed a clutter of strong countries... Well, we can't be certain about the outcome of the battle so it can't be helped.

In the chance that the enemy is powerful, the kingdom's best mage, Admiral Faltas, can make use of the ancient magic of the light ray, the ixion laser."

"That is indeed terrifying."

They were eagerly waiting for the magic transmission.

Knock knock

"Please excuse me!"

The mage which has received the magic transmission enters the room.

"Hohoh! There you are! Right, so, how did it go?"

"Da... damage nearing complete annihilation..."

"Ha! Of course the enemy would get annihilated!"

"An expected outcome!"

"I'm afraid that is not the case. The World Union Fleet has sustained damage Of complete and total annihilation.

All but 10 ships of the magic fleet of the Holy Mirishial Empire has survived as well.In All it was not only a total defeat but a Absolute one as the enemy only lost 59 ships"