Prelude to Alue

The ocean east of the continent of Mu, Second Civilization Area, June 27th

A Bit Before the Naval Battle, A Large fleet was also making it's way to Mu, Surrounded by 50 Destroyers were the Largest convoy ever conceived in Human History.Over 1000 Transports were making their way to Mu with a Goal:Support the German Army with it's weapons

The Germans, Needing More Oil, Coal, Food, Ammo, Spare parts For Operation Barbarossa, It was more than 10 000 000 Tons of Materials, And they did this every week, Today was week 8.

As they Arrived near the Coast, They spotted a Plane that Looked like a Zero, Knowing it must be a Gra Valkan Plane, they aimed their guns at it to prepare.

In the Distance as well, some 80 Muish Ships, Mostly Carriers and Cruisers were coming to help built their escorts.

A Floatplane fighter from the submarine E-400 24, 2nd Submarine Fleet, Greater Gra Valkas Empire

The plane is a fighter based on the Antares carrier-based fighter that has foldable wings and buoyant floats to allow it to float on the ocean. Stored away in the hangar of a giant E-400 submarine, it unfolded its wings over the ocean and flew off to scout for targets. If a Japanese person that is slightly knowledgeable sees it, it would look similar to a Type 2 floatplane fighter. (However, the original Type 2 didn't have a mechanism that allows it to fold its wings)

The pilot, Astor, Looked at the Giant fleet with Glittering eyes, To him, the German Fleet was weak and would not be able to stop him,He remembers the past. Aiming for the Air Corps, he was proud of the day when he passed the examination to become a pilot. He thought that surely they would assign him to the aircraft carrier squadrons, allowing him to freely move about in the skies of the other world and become a soaring soldier for the empire's grand global conquest.

However, he was assigned to pilot a floatplane fighter that was slower than an Antares. What's worse was that he had to search for enemies for the submarine to target: a boring, mediocre job. He was stressed and hungry for a chance to fight with the enemy. There was no doubt that the ship bearing a Black,white and red tricolor flag was a Fleet of the enemy, Germany.

He promptly reported his position back to the mothership and went for the attack. He felt a blood-seething arousal from finally experiencing his first combat action.But then...

RATATATATATATATATA

The 1050 Ships opened fired at once, raining a Hail of machine guns and small cannons, right at him, he didn't ever yelled anything out, As the sheer amount destroyed His plane completely, As in It just vanished from the air.

The German Fleet went ahead with no Problems.

Berlin Palace, German Empire, July 3rd 1642

The Kaiser and Kaiserine was Standing with His Kids for a Family Photo, As He smiled, The Camera flashed and just then a Soldier walked in, His Uniform was Not Black, The Kaiser surmised it was A Messenger.

''Letter for you My Kaiser''He said as he Saluted

''Thanks''He took the Letter, But the Soldier didn't move''Something else?''

''Yes, Paulus requests you to allow him to move The 6th Army to Alue''He said

''Alue? Don't see why not, Tell him yes''The Kaiser said as the Soldier left

As he read the Letter his face went dark, It was the result of the Naval Battle, It was such a defeat that if Germany had lost that many ships, they would have lost the Naval War.In Fact they didn't even put a dent in the enemy Numbers total.He felt that the Enemy on Sea might Really be unbeatable.