Battle of Alue(3)January 18 1643-April 12

Alue, January 18th 1643, German side, 7AM

It was a Very Cold Day,-41 Celsius, The Coldest in days, Captain Hans, A 31 Year old Officer Part of the German 17th Alue Division, Had been in the city for 100 Days Now, He Was one of the Most veteran Soldiers they were, his Force of 50 Men over looked a Ruined Pub, Their Target.

The Freezing Winds and Light Snowfall made all His Men Shiver, they never had such cold before, Due to the world being much bigger and only having around 1/33 the Industrial Output of Earth, The World was much cleaner, Colder and Way More Fresh than what Germans had on earth.

As he looked at the Pub, The Sound of Machine Guns Blared to life in back of his Force, He slumped down to look at what they were shooting at, It was a German Messenger, He was going in a Zig-Zag Pattern to avoid getting hit, When he reached Hans, He sighed.

''Message from Paulus himself''He said

''What?'' Hans said

As he took the Paper the Man held his Face smiled for the first time in 100 Days.

It read the message:

'At 7:15AM, 1000 V1 and 200 V2 will rain down on the enemy, commence attack as smoke clears'

Captain Hans Told his men and Waited, Then at 7:15AM They were the sounds of the Rockets.

Fhshhhhhh

KRABOOM!

Hundreds of Explosions Followed everywhere the Gra Valkans forces were, the Pub, hit by a V1, Was Nearly Gone, As if On Queue, Han's forces charged forward.His Men faced no Resistance, And the Pub fell with ease.

Operation Winter Storm Finally Began, 192 000 German on a 4.8 Km front Charged the enemy With Ferocity, In Weeks of Intense fighting the German finally pulled off the Climax of what many hoped for, The Gra Valkas having not enough men to push them Back, The Gra Valkas had not enough in reserve to stop and push back.

But once Place they saw stiff resistance was the Central Airport, A Airport no bigger than 177 000 Square meters, But serving as their frontal Command Post, they held on to it with tenacity and after 7 German attacks were pushed back with heavy losses on Both sides, Paulus on the 7th of February called his attack off

Over 166 000 Gra Valkas Were Killed, Captured or Wounded, Against Paulus meager 7000 Killed or Wounded, The Main Edge were the German Assault Guns, which Before they used Like Rifles, Being Now used as the name implied, Firing in hard to hit areas, Using Grenades before a Attack, Moving with Tanks, The Germans no longer used It's old Tactics, Their New ones proved Much Stronger than Before.

But the Gra Valkas Under Randell Also had A Nasty surprise, despite returning the line back to the Summer Line, They still Had one shot to Win, The River crossing, which was 500 Meters away and 600 Meters wide, if they took it, the Germans and Muish would become trap and they could pick them off in a Pitched battle, So with 279 000 Men, they on the 21st of February Began their Last possible Assault, Against the 31 000 Muish Men that stood in their Way.

But the Attack was Slow, a average of 10 Meters a Hour, the Muish troops had the MG42 planed on key locations, Cutting down Men in Droves, But yet the continued, By March 1st, They should Have been able to reach it, But repeated attacks from the Sides by German Tanks and German Men, Forced them at 28 Meter from a Actual Victory to stop and dig in. Mu and Germany Lost very little men, Some 21 000 Muish and 1000 German losses compared to 39 000 Gra Valkas.

Several Days of Digging on the sides of the Gra valkas followed suit, But None really expected the Gra valkas Forces to stay any longer, Paulus and Von Otaheite, Planned another Whirlwind Offensive For the final Push, with some 40% in the hands of the enemy, They Knew the Fortunes were in their Favor.