Operation Crosshair(1)

Combined Base Lars Filmyna, Leifor, Greater Gra Valkas Empire, July 14th 1644

In Leifor, the Greater Gra Valkas Empire has a multitude of bases and garrisons. In Leiforia, the capital of the former superpower Leifor, a massive base was built as the final stronghold against an attack from the continent. Since the base, named Lars Filmyna, is also the site in which the command of the Mu unification effort is located, it is far bigger than any base found in Leifor. With the Army and the Navy situated in the base for maximum efficiency in management and operation of the two, the military presence and power in this base alone is high. Coming from the skies east of the base's geometrically-planned layout of buildings is a faint light; one that would end the domination of night.

"Excuse me!"

Army officer Ramball entered the room of Leifor Reserve Forces commander Fantare. for the past 3 hours, they lost contact with their Bases in the north of Leifor and so the armed forces have judged that fighting had commenced and are moving to a state of high alert.In the North were 257 Divisions worth of Men or Just a little over 6.4 million men, which totaled 40% of their forces on Leifor, it was also the Largest in terms of Gra Valkas, at 6 million being from Gra Valkas.

"We still can't contact the north. We keep losing contact with the recon planes we have been sending. I judge that the enemy has commenced their actual attack."

"Hmm... What about the Navy?"

"We've already contacted them. They're in a state of emergency but I have a hunch that they could provide little overwatch. We should increase the number of overwatch fivefold!"

Commander Fantare looked at Ramball with a dubious expression.

"What are you saying, Col. Ramball? I don't think their fighters have the range to go from their bases to here. They're not stupid enough to send their attack aircraft without escorts, right? In essence, due to the insufficiency in range of their aircraft, an air bombing campaign is impossible. Even if it is possible, it might be just a lone bomber. No way in hell it would be massive in scale."

The Gra Valkas did not know the ME-400 Had a Max Range of 3200 KM Flying at Ma speed, Meaning the Base, 1588Km From the German Air Base, could be hit. For the Past 3 Hours the Germans were attacking in full Force with the ME-400s and 2000 ME-262-Bs, the ME-262-Bs in groups of 20 each, attacked the 100 Biggest Bases in the north, destroying them, killing some 300 000 men, which then had to now deal with 6 million troops from Mu and 800 000 From Germany pushing south, causing mayhem, While the ME-400s are going to Lars Filmyna to destroy it. The 575 000 Men with 8000 Guns, 4000 Planes and 3000 Tanks had no idea they were coming.

Fantare looked at the base from his window. There, the Air Force continues to move into a state of heightened alert, ready to sortie at a moment's notice. Dozens of aircraft are lined up, attended to by sharp-looking soldiers. From his point of view, their level of training is worthy of commendation.

"The aircraft on overwatch are enough. Nothing would go wrong. There are five radar sites with varying frequencies set up around Leiforia, along with three others as backup. Considering that their electromagnetic attacks may render our comms useless, we have wired communications lines to the other bases and they're even deep underground. It's impossible that we've overlooked the enemy.

Usually, one base would have been enough but... ever since the Navy got their asses handed to them, we've been forced to increase the number of bases, garrisons, everything! One could even say that this radar network is far better than the one set up in our capital! Moreover, there are multiple camouflaged anti-air emplacements in the mountains-even better than what the Navy could provide! Considering the possibility of enemy attack, these countermeasures are more than enough!"