Intermission:The Gra Valkas Empire

Gra Valkas Empire (a.k.a. the Eighth Empire) Information Bureau

The row of electronic receivers beeped relentlessly. One could easily mistake them for emitting Morse code, but the pattern was actually different.

"Your Excellency, we have just received an update from a local informant to append to our information on Rodenius," reported a man in a sharp, glittering black suit.

"In brief?"

"Yes sir! Due to the intervention of the German Empire,Lauria's invasion of Kua Toine and Quira failed. The Laurian royal family was deposed and the country has apparently been annexed."

"What?!"

The man being addressed as "Your Excellency" raised his eyebrows. He had always been satisfied with the report summaries, so he left all the work to his retainers and simply took responsibility himself if anything went wrong.

"Based on our predictions, the Kingdom of Lauria should have overwhelmed and gained control over the entire continent of Rodenius, but... I've never heard of this 'German Empire'... what do we know about them?"

"After this German Empire joined in, the state of war changed completely.Lauria's grand fleet of 4400 ships was unilaterally defeated by the German Empire's sole Battleship. On the ground, Lauria's forces were routed without even scratching the German Empire's.''

''1 ship against 4400? That had to be a battleship right?''asked 'Excellency'

''Yes! It seems to be under 40 000 Tons and has only 4 turrets of twin 356mm or 305mm,we could't tell''said the Man"Furthermore, after analyzing eyewitness reports from Lauria's capital Jin Hark,Their military includes Tanks and Planes,we have witnesses that said that the Gun is at least 50mm and the tanks look lighter than our Heavy Tank,Their Planes seems to be slower than ours But better in Diving Power,in all we have judged they are strong but not enough to beat us,for example they only have 488 ships to our 2000,in all matters we will win a war with them"

"I see...Compared to the technology in this world, they appear to have developed in isolation. Rather than that, I'm guessing they were also sent to this world, like we were... However, with only around 35 000 Tons Battleships and weak Tanks,we need not fear them. They might get in our way a bit, but they won't be much of a hindrance to our larger goals."

The man lost interest in the topic.

"That reminds me, what's going on with the Leifor fleet?"

"The national oversight army has already finished resupplying. They should be fit for combat soon, but the admiral is being whimsical and doesn't want to use an aircraft carrier against barbarians, so he's only sending a single dreadnought."

"In this world, one dreadnought is enough to become a legend."

Mu continent, western sea,Second Civilization superpower, Leifor

The 43 ships in the Leiforian fleet sailed west. The Eighth Empire, an emerging country that appeared out of nowhere, conquered and assimilated the surrounding primitive countries, then declared war on the entire Second Civilization. They were written off as just some country of barbarians, but they then invaded the Kingdom of Paganda, a small island country under Leifor's protection, which provoked the ire of the Leiforian emperor.

The emperor deployed a fleet including a dragon carrier and a 100-gun ship-of-the-line and ordered them to destroy the enemy fleet docked in Paganda. The Leiforian fleet raised their sails and used the magic tool Tears of the Wind God to accelerate to an unbelievable speed of 12 knots ("unbelievable" in this world) towards the south.