Battle of Alue(2)November 11 1642-January 18th 1643

Alue, November 13th 1642

132 Days have passed since the Battle of Alue Began, Since then the World watched in Horror and Awe at the Massive lost of human Life the city Was having inflicted on them, 1 178 000 Killed in the Savage fighting, The city Lay in Ruins, But it was as if the City called more and more men into the Meant grinder, The Gra Valkans controlled 80% of the City while Mu and Germany the rest.

It was a constant Battle of Back and forth against the enemy, But The Nexus of the Gra Valkan power was about to hit a Very Hard Wall, In a Pocket no bigger than 300 Meters by 300 Meters. Sat the 18th Saxony Division, Reduced from 25 000 Men to no less than 1000 Men.The Gra Valkans Would Attack the Pocket and killed the Germans in a Massive shoot out that would dragged over 7000 men to their death, the STG-44 Playing a large role in that.

The 13th of November Began to long awaited German Counter attack, 4 Fresh Mountain Division, Sent Right after they finished training, Crossed the River at night, The Came under heavy fire From the Enemy, But once they arrived, Vicious fighting began along the entire city, For 7 Days they fought house to house and Room by Room combat against the enemy, But on the 20th The Gra Valkans Committed their last Forces, some 222 000 Men came into contact with the New Germans, Beginning a stalemate in the city once more, Germany lost 32 000 Men against the enemy losing 58 000 Men, Once Again, The Fate of the city hanged on a Single thread.

In the Meantime, Mu sent it's reserves to try and out flank the Enemy in the city, But they were bloodily repulsed, Onega, Angry at the lack of Progress and the onset of winter, Gave the order to Dig in and prepare for another assault, Not knowing the Germans And Muish were About to unleash a nasty surprise.

The 21st of November began with a Heavy Artillery Barrage of 4 Hours on Gra Valkans lines, Before the Germans And Muish attacked with full force, Tanks leading the assault despite begin slow due to rubble, The Gra Valkas Recovered quickly by the 24th the Attack was stopped, Over 50 000 Died on all sides.it was A disaster for the Germans, but one thing they found out was the Gra Valkans were slowly losing the Men they Had as A Field Report they found, Stated that of 101 Divisions they began with, They lost so many men that they group Many together, Making their numbers only 80 Now, Showing the enemy was not Invincible.

Hand to Hand Battle raged on in Many City Blocks as time dragged on, Many felt the Sheer brutality of the War As the dead formed More than the Living. It was A Arena of which only the strongest would live, And the City claimed all men at a speed of that when 100 New men arrived on either sides, Most would fall before the following day.

Snipers Became common in the City, Where Rubble and Fires made good hiding Spots, Erich Von Kliest, Germany's Top Sniper, Claimed 48 Killed On Average per month in Alue, Reaching A record of 300 By the time He was pulled out to Save grace.In The Sniper edge, The Germans and Muish seem to hold the Gra Valkas in a Psychological Hold over the city.

As the Snow began to Fall and Temperatures dropped to Just before Oil could Freeze, The Gra Valkas on December 1st 1642 Began a 31 Day All Out attack with 864 000 Men and 2400 Tanks, which was the rest of their Tanks, Against 488 000 Muish men with 3100 Tanks and 201 000 Germans with 870 tanks.The Muish Would throw every Man into the Defense

It was the same as every other, The Attack was slow, Brutal and with winter in full effect, Many Died of The cold on Both sides, Many Buildings under German Hands, became surrounded,  All of them turned into fortress, As the Germans, Knowing the fate of those who surrendered, Fought until the last drop of Blood.In Some Buildings, The Dead would block the Floors, Forcing men to walk on the dead to get from place to place. It was Hell, And with No Heat, Many Soldiers Began to Freeze In Place.

On the Evening of the 7th of December, Battalion commander of the German Mountaineers, Alfred Model, Was Given a Order to take the Alue Grand Hotel, a 100 Meter by 100 Meter by 30 Meter Complex that Would Give the Germans a edge over the enemy assault.After intense Fighting and the lost 200 Germans to the Gra valkas 3800 Killed, The German Empire Flag was proudly Presented to the World.After Fortifying the Fortress with another 3000 Men.When The Gra Valkan Saw this Lost, Onega Ordered a Complete counter attack, sending well over 100 000 Men to suppress the Germans.