Contact

On the SMS Red Baron,January 4th 1639,6AM

After 2 days on the seas they found land some 100Km away from them,seeing this they sent 3 Me-109s into the air to find out if they are friendly or not,they had orders to act as peaceful as possible.Inside the 3 planes were Hans,Claude and Peter,all 3 were pilot aces with 8 to 15 kills each,as the planes got ready to depart Peter the leader spoke to them.

''Hans,Claude i want you 2 to be at all time less than 1 Km from me no matter what,when we meet their air force make sure to make all signs that we come in peace''Peter said

''Yes! But Peter what if they ride on Dragons?''asked Hans

''That will be the Day i get to see my wife again''said Claude

''Ok Remember,Germany's fate is in our hands,Let's go!''Peter yelled as he zoomed off the Carrier

And so the 3 planes formed into formation and headed to the landmass.

Central Calendar year 1639, January 4th, 8 AM

Principality of Kua Toine, 6th dragon squadron

The skies were clear. Riding on a flying dragon known as a wyvern, the dragon rider Marl Patima was on a patrol mission in the northeast region of the principality. There was nothing in this part of the country. To the east, there was only the ocean, and while adventurers had left to explore for new lands, none ever returned.

Because of recent tensions with the Laurian Kingdom, patrols were necessary to detect and counter warships going off-course for possible surprise attacks, thus explaining why he and his partner were in this empty region.

"―!?"

He spotted something.

"What is that?"

He should have been alone in the skies, but something else was there,3 small dots just under 17Km away. In normal situations, anything other than a friendly wyvern was unthinkable. Even by wyvern, the flight distance from Lauria to here was nothing to sneeze at. The major civilizations apparently had a flying dragon carrier called the Dragon Mother, but something like that should have nothing to do with this remote area.

The flying objects, starting at the size of a grain, steadily approached. As it came closer, he confirmed it was not a friendly wyvern group.

"Nothing appears to be flapping..."

He immediately contacted headquarters with a magical communication tool.

"Unidentified objects in the sky. Preparing flyby to identify. Current location..."

They were all at the same altitude. Intending to pass it by, he closed in.

He flew past the unidentified objects.They were large,about the same size as his Wyvern. Nothing was flapping on them, but what appeared to be the head had 1 object spinning around loudly.The flying objects were Grey and had a Yellow head, with a Black Plus sign drawn on the body and wings.

He turned around, his partner flapping its wings fiercely. The wind pressure pushed hard against him, threatening to throw him off.

He kept at a distance...or at least, he intended to, but he couldn't even catch up to them. Wyverns could fly at 235 km/h.Among animals, it could claim almost the top speed, being faster than horses –the cavalry that ruled the skies.(Apparently, the major civilizations were breeding an even faster species of dragon.)

But really, he just couldn't catch up at all. He couldn't even determine if it was a living thing or not.

"Kuh! What the heck is that thing!"