Operation Summer Solstice/Liberation of Hinomawari

Subjugation Authority Building, Changshu, Hinomawari Kingdom, May 8th 1644

Thoughts ran across Dallas's head as he walked down the hallway.

Under normal circumstances, a diplomat coming over to what was basically the frontlines would raise question marks, but since the enemy army, Being the Germans, as they may attack at any moment, he had to make a move fast. As a diplomat, there were still some things he could do. Fortunately for them, since the installations of the army and the Subjugation Authority are all built next to the kingdom's important buildings, the enemy has not yet made a move even after so much time had passed since they captured Valkyries. The enemy forces may be afraid of inflicting civilian casualties.

"Truly convenient..."

Dallas broke out into a smile.

But the Reality was they were scoping the Other areas of the Nation to prepare a 'Grand' Trap, for Hinomawari had 7 million Soldiers in a 900Km By 1000Km Bulge, should the Germans cut it off, They would only now face 16 million men or 35 Million with 'Slave' soldiers. The Germans were Going for a Surrounding attack, as such the Capital, only 26Km From the Front and in the Center of the Bulge was deemed to be taken once the Trap was made, which gave the Gra Valkas a false sense that the Germans didn't want to kill civilians that were under occupation

But moving back to Dallas's Idiot of a thought process.The German Empire is indeed strong but they don't seem to be proactively intervening in the situation. Valkyries, the base that they had taken, was a base that was only garrisoned by the Army. From Germany's perspective, the great naval battle south of Sios was a blade directly pointing at them while the base in the Kingdom of Riem was used as a stage from which they could be directly attacked. The countries which have voluntarily submitted to the Greater Gra Valkas Empire and subsequently accepted the Army, even if they were comparatively closer to Germany, as long as their forces did not have the ability to mount an attack directly at them, were not attacked. It seems that they will only attack if they are actually being attacked or if the base has sufficient capabilities to launch an attack on them.

Conclusions drawn from those points will become hints for the Greater Gra Valkas Empire's victory.

Even while he walked down the hallway, he was thinking of the empire.

He turned on a corner down the hallway and finally faced the room from where the shouts were coming from.

"So fucking noisy... As is the case with any barbarian Subhuman Rats who knows not how to be thankful... Let's wrap this up."

Opening the door, he entered the room.

Meanwhile, German Command Post, North of Hinomawari

Marshal Rommel looked at the Map, he grumbled at the sight, for in 1 Hour he was going to commit a Operation as Huge in scale as Barbarossa, But was only 1/14 the size, But they hoped this would be a Knockout blow, For Hinomawari had abundance of Food and Coal for the Gra Valkans, Or as the Germans called it 'Big Ukraine', It was Key to take it before the onset of their defenses being finished.

The Front was divided in 3 Forces, the South under Marshal Manstein, with 57 Divisions and 3 Tanks Divisions, The center under Marshal Hoth with 40 Divisions and 3 Tank divisions and Rommel in the North with 44 Divisions and 5 Tank Divisions for a Grand total of 3 745 000 men.

As he looked over the Map once more, A soldier fell on the Ground, the Night before it rained, so this was common, Marshal Rommel went and picked him up.

''Are you Okay Soldier?'' He asked

''Marshal! Why did you do it? Your Dirty now!'' The soldier said as he look around in terror