A Empire's in crisis(1)

Warining:Suicide

Shores near Duro

''Go! Go! Go!'' came a voice

As the men ran out of the Beach, they were hit by the torrent of Gattling guns hitting them, many were killed in droves, But yet they still came, As the men jumped into a small Grut, One man, Donned in a Marshal uniform let out a small curse.

''Shit, Where's our Tanks!'' he yelled

''Field Marshal Rommel, Tanks coming in 2 minutes'' came a voice

As He wiped around to look, it was his chief of staff, Lieutenant General Martin Von Molket, Rommel smiled and looked at the Enemy.As he did this, A Bullet whizzed by him, and Rommel pulled him down.

''Watch it!'' he shouted

It was 1 Hour since they began to unload on the 288Km Beachhead, They all landed int one giant wave, They had 720 000 men against Papaldia's 300 000, And from what Rommel was told, most areas had already fallen except for this area, He was pissed that the enemy might beat them in this small battle.But hearing this, he felt victory might be his after all.

''Good, Tell the men that when they arrive to go behind them and then attack from behind them'' Rommel said

Hyuuuuuuuu

Boom!

A distance explosion and loud siren caught the seasoned troops attention, When they looked in the air, they smiled.

''Junkers!'' shouted a soldier

At this, the German Infantry charged at the papaldian lines with renewed effort, Rommel himself , sweep up by the devotion of his men, joined in as well, when he jumped in a trench, he had a PTSD Flashback from when he was in France in WW1 and lost all meaning of sense.When a Papaldian lunged at him, he shot him dead, and then another, and another. Before long 8 Papaldians were killed By Rommel.

As Rommel went inside a Small cabin, He shot the 2 men inside, as he looked at the paper, he felt the stone cold rush of Emotions run over him.

Letters, Not just any, Letters of kids, these men were fathers, husbands, And he killed them without hesitation, As this reality set in, he sat down and began to stare into the wall, after what felt like hours, a German Officer open the door and poked Rommel,when Rommel looked he spoke.

''We took the beach sir, the papaldians are surrendering now as we speak''He said

''How much...Dead''Rommel asked

''277 sir''the officer replied

''And them?''Rommel said as he got up.

''Them?...Oh...4900''The man said

Rommel said nothing but knew that this was not a War of Hate, it was a normal war, his side had good people and the enemy as well, But he just wished they were not caught up in this battle.

As he saw his command tank pull up, he went inside, He was ready to begin the last Attack of the war.That Day, Rommel's army landed in Duro, killed 45 000 Papaldian's and captured another 70 000 and only lost 1000 men, But now they were poised to break out and begin their conquest at long last.

Meanwhile, In Berlin

''so this is the new car? Looks...weird Mr.Speer''said Von Kolh

''Yes, with this it will help kick start the economy''said Speer, Head of the Bavarian Economy

In front of them was the Beetle, the first car planned to hit markets of Volkswagen, with a price of 500$ and great gas to range ratio, it was planned to sell 1 million models in 3 months