War Speeches

German Empire,Berlin Stadium, May 19 1642

Inside the Berlin Stadium, which can house some 50 000 People, and another 10 000 in the Field, 60 000 People, 10 000 Of them the new 'Waffen-SS' On the Field, waited for their Kaiser.

As he walked to the Podium, Right in the center of the Building, the Crowd went wild with cheers and Chants, the Soldiers Just Sang the national Attempt as loud as they could.All Around them were the Imperial Banner, Photos of German War heroes and Germany's Motto for the new Kaiser: He Is The Strong Man of Strong Man.

As he Stood at the Podium, waiting for the People to be silent, he waited for 20 minutes, But once the silence fell over, 2 minutes passed before he unleash his Words, Each one hit them like a dagger into the Minds of the German People, This was broadcasted to the Entire Empire.

''Germans, My Extended Family, I speak to you today under The most...Horrid Ordeals, Today, is the Day we go to war with the Greater Gra Valkas Empire. A Monster cloaked of all disguise.

But Why? What has caused Us to clash blades with the Most Evil Empire Germans have yet to face?

It is the Ideological Differences, Political Differences and General Differences Between us and them in this World.

Let Us Begin With the Starling Claims they Boast about, National Socialism, A Ideology of Death and Enslavement, In this Ideology, they claim A so called Race theory, What is this Theory? It's that One race rules above all, A Foley Idea for all to see, Is A Black Superior to a Asian? Is A Indian Better at all than a White? Nope, History shows that No 1 Race is Above Any other.

So why Has the Greater Gra Valkas Empire said, Nay, proclaimed, They were Above us all? It is because their ideology of Race theory and Race war, called for all other races to be 'Picked' Off, In other words, Killed, Would Any Nation, Big or small allow such Monsters to kill off their people

Here in the German Empire, Such Race ideals and Theory do not form the Foundation of our Empire or People, If it did, Would I speak to you about the Ill Fated Wrongdoings of that? If in Germany we value the Personality of the people rather than their Skin or Race, Then we surly can Said or Proclaim to the entire world that The German Empire is a Empire of People, Not Races. 

In The Greater Gra Valkas Empire However, they pinned their views on the exact opposite of ours , Making them A Empire of Races and Not People, then surly it will and is already breeding discontent among their people, While here it will and already is building a form of Comradeship With the People of the German Empire.

A Nation with One Party, One Man that decides all and One Goal: Extermination of the Lesser people, Against A Nation with Many Parties, Many Men that Decide all, and one Goal: Survival. I do not need to tell you which is which, If Germany is fighting for the future of the German People , the it's bound to Create In All Germans the Feeling of Pride for this Historic Great Patriotic War of Liberation from the Enslavement and Extermination hurled to us by the Greater Gra Valkas Empire and Their Leaders of Wolfs.

But that Is only one small Difference We Have, They have 2 more on this That Have caused us to place a Us and A Them.

Let us Now Talk About Political Differences, Or More On the History we Both Have in this World Up to Now, A Year by year comparison.To Paint to us who is the supposed 'Peaceful Liberators' That the Greater Gra Valkas Empire Say they are.

it Begins for them 1638, 1 year before Us, In that One year, they Gobbled 43 Nations, Making a Rough size of The Mexican State, They Took these Nations under the Pretext of Taking back Land they lost in the Old World.Under No Circumstances could this excuse be Valid.