Final battle of the God of War(1)

Flagship Grade Atlastar, Combined Fleet, Greater Gra Valkas Empire, March 22nd

Commander Caesar glared at the sea from the bridge. Standing next to him was Captain Rockstar.

They recently received a message from HQ. It said:

-The Super Heavy Bombing Unit was captured in Riem by Germans once they landed, As well as the entire nation

-All German Planes most likely coming right for them

As if adding salt on their wounds, the Meishu added an order to inflict damage on Germany no matter what. The reality remains that they're far from their home and with a great fleet still in their hands, they're yet to face the German Navy.

They remember the casualties they have suffered up to that point. The Greater Gra Valkas Empire has thrown so many resources and has lost so many men that it was already too late to pull back.

"Do we really have no choice?..."

Silence.

Closing his eyes, he gathered all the mental energy he could muster and then opened his eyes.

"Captain Rockstar!"

"Sir!"

"Those bastards have annihilated our Advance Fleet and have Captured the Super Heavy Bombing Unit and forced Riem out of our allaince. I didn't want it to be true but... it seems that the worst of the worst of our worst-case scenarios have come true."

"..."

"Not only that but it looks like we hardly even inflicted a Lasting damaging Blow on them..."

Silence enveloped the bridge. The message from HQ was so shocking that it could no longer be explained by a accidentally miraculous victory for the enemy. Even the commanders of the fleet were shocked. At that point, no one looked down on Germany any longer. They simply were stronger than they thought so.

"We are Yggdra's strongest country! We are the Greater Gra Valkas Empire! Those beasts! We will not let them screw us over without letting them feel our sting!"

Military men are faithful to their orders. If the Meishu tells them to die they will die. If they're told to do it, they will do it, regardless of any hardship. When the other officers looked at the God of War, Caesar, who seemed hardly fazed by despair, a flame of hope lit up in their hearts.

Caesar turned to Captain Rockstar and whispered to him.

"Captain Rockstar, laying waste to Sios, which has taken the side of Germany, means little militarily but its political implications are massive."

"Indeed. By showing them that they will be reduced to ashes if they turn to Germany and point a blade at the empire, there will be less countries that will want to side with Germany in the future."

"We will strike Sios with full force. It is no longer realistic to strike Germany's Lifeline of Rodenuis."

"The enemy is powerful. It may be different from what the Meishu expects but there's little we could do about it realistically."

"Captain, this upcoming battlefield might be our... no, our fleet's final resting place. I'm sorry."

"Ever since I joined the military, I've been prepared to face it."

The battlefield continues to develop.

Sios, March 22nd 1644

General Mocker, stood in the Abandon Castle, When they found Sios as a target, the 2.4 Million people living on the Island were sent to The surrounding Nations until the crisis is gone.