The HME Is Furious

The capital, Holy Mirishial Empire, May 21st 1642

Enriched in blessings from the world, the otherworldly... no, the magical civilization of the Holy Mirishial Empire stands on the summit of the world, with its capital city laced with high-rise buildings that would imbue shock and awe from the people of other countries, instilling upon those who lay eyes on it for the first time the overwhelming national power of the empire.

In the middle of all that extravagant splendor, a meeting that will decide the fate of the world is about to start.

The Meeting with the Holy Mirishial Emperor... Before all the empire's important people who are prostrated, the Emperor who wields the world's strongest nation appears.

"The Meeting with the Holy Mirishial Emperor will now commence."

The host announces the meeting's commencement and the Emperor begins to speak.

"Something... absolutely unforgivable has happened."

A distinct tone of anger emanates from his manner of delivery.

"Our citizens... The lovable citizens of the Holy Mirishial Empire were indiscriminately killed... and then they attacked Cartalpas, flinging mud on the face of the longstanding Holy Mirishial Empire and even going so far as to trample on us in the World Conference... those bastards... I heard they came here from another world and yet here they are making fun of this world!

As the leader of this world, I will bring down divine punishment on those that insulted this world, the Greater Gra Valkas Empire!"

The Emperor's anger resounded in the quiet conference room.

"As this country's leader, I will order the formation of a world union fleet from the Central World as well as from the Second Civilization Area. They will destroy the battle fleet of the Greater Gra Valkas Empire deployed off the coast of the former Leifor and then we will send reinforcements to Mu's Southern Allies, expelling them from the Second Civilization Area!

After we re-establish order there, we will set foot on their homefront... and then raze their capital!...Well then, let's get this meeting in order."

The will of the Emperor has been decided.

With the Emperor's words, the attack on the Greater Gra Valkas Empire seems to have been decided.

The meeting begins.

Gathered within the participants are the top brass of the administration. They include:

-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Peclas

-Ministry of Foreign Affairs Supervisor, Liage

-Minister of State, Schmill Pao

-Minister of National Defense, Agra

-Head of War Industry, Raka ''Otto'' 

The Minister of National Defense, Agra, raises their hand and begins to speak.

"Your Excellency, the military is prepared to deploy the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Fleets and they will head out at your word.

As for the 4th to 7th Fleets, they are still in the midst of preparations but once the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Fleets are dispatched, I am thinking I would want to station them here for the defense of the mainland."

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs Supervisor, Liage, raises their hand and asks Agra.

"Sir Agra, The 0th Magic Fleet as well as the diplomatic escort fleets of the other nations lost to the Greater Gra Valkas Empire's carrier fighter force.Is the fighting capability of 3 fleets sufficient enough?