German In the Center stage

Berlin Hotel, Central Plaza

The German Ministry of Foreign affairs was hosting the delegation from the Holy Mirishial Empire, holding a kind of cultural exchange session prior to starting diplomatic negotiations. Currently, they were being shown a Movie giving an overview of Germany from the Roman Age to the Proclamation of the German Empire.

The Movie was in 3 Parts, the first talked all about the German Nature and Natural wonders, the second Part was the General History of Germany from the Germaina all the way to the Franco-Prussian War, The last Part was About the Battle of Verdun, to show the HME that Germany is a true believer in 'The last man' Ideal.

No matter which country was asked, the answer to the question "who's the strongest in the world?" was always "the Holy Mirishial Empire," so Germany was quite excited to receive Mirishial's envoys. After the war with the Papaldia Empire was over, internal research concluded that their being so severely underestimated directly led to the tragedy of Nishinomiyako. Therefore, this time, although they wouldn't be revealing any military secrets or their current military weapons, the government decided to make this video to show Germany's technological advancement and national power and it's ruthless History; they wanted to avoid giving off an impression of weakness, at least.

This was Called 'Plan White'.

The entire delegation was enthralled by the video. Finally, once it was over, the staff from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs launched into an introductory speech.

"Greetings to the envoys from the Holy Mirishial Empire. Thank you for making the long journey to visit our Great German Empire. My name is Klaus, and I am with the German Ministry of Foreign Affairs. As we explained in advance, today and tomorrow are set aside for cultural exchange; we would be happy if everyone here could learn just a little bit more about Germany. Today, we will be sightseeing Our Capital of Berlin. But first, we would like to celebrate the newly-formed relationship between our two countries with a meal. We have set aside two hours for this meal, after which we will Begin the tour, so please, take time to relax and enjoy yourselves."

Once the speech was over, an assortment of food was served to each table. After trying out some of the food, Information Officer Rydorka turned and struck up a conversation with the diplomat Phiam, sitting beside him.

"Ooh, this is delicious... Mister Phiam, what did you think of the Movie from earlier? I could barely contain my excitement after seeing such a Nation's history! If everything they showed us was true, then they really have mastered the Art of War, and don't get me started with the so called ''Great war' if that really happened then this is some nation that won't throw punches"

"Yes...... Yes, it would be. Germany seems to have done quite well for itself. I am honestly moved that a culture devoted entirely to science could advance this far. However, considering that they completely excluded any information about their level of magic, it's going to be very difficult to estimate how much national power they have."

"Indeed, if they don't use much magic, we can't really tell where they're really at. What do you think, Baeluno?"

"To be honest, if a nation had to fight for centuries against foes that were their equal all the time, then they must have a very powerful Military, but so far it still looks to be on Par with Mu, in other words not that much of a threat to us.They will not make a war with anyone easy that is certain''

Technical Officer Baeluno gave out his honest impressions. They wanted to continue discussing it, but a German person from the front of the hall was coming towards then. This person stopped before their table and bowed his head.

"Once again, I am Klaus with the German Ministry of Foreign Affairs. We would like to thank you for coming here and offer us your assistance with regards to the 11 country leadership conference. From approaching us to meet in the first place to opening diplomatic negotiations, to even recommending our participation in the leadership conference, we are extremely grateful for your country's initiative, at least your the first Nation besides Mu and Emor in the Zones to see that respect goes both ways. For the Holy Mirishial Empire to take on this responsibility is an honor beyond words, Reminds me of when we use to rule the world on Earth."