Battle of 'Iwo Jima' February 22nd-March 15th

'Iwo Jima' February 24th 1644

It's been 2 days since the Battle began and the Gra Valkas were feeling hell, The Navy, Split some 1150 ships to move to Sios with 4 million men as well, they didn't think they would need all men, But it left the Germans with Hope that they could wipe out the enemy in One Fell swoop.

The Gra Valkas advanced right into the Island, which had Jungles in the north, Plains in the south and rivers everywhere. The Plains were taken by March 1st from the Germans with little lost, 8000 Killed to the Germans 3000.By March 1st in General, The Germans were forced all into the Jungle, Meaning they had little place to go to, But it did allow them to fight to the bitter end as they had no place to go to.

General Lutz Stood in his Command Tent in the Jungle, He was In Despair, Despite killing over 60 000 Gra Valkas troops, his men were cut down to now 29 000 Men, But His orders were still the same, Fight and Kill, They were to Kill every sons of Bitches they found.

As he Smoked And ate his Lunch, His Radio came to life.As he picked up the phone, The Voice called out to him.

''General Lutz? This is Marshal Manstein, Do you read me?'' The Marshal Called

''Yes Marshal! I read you loud and clear'' Luts replied

''Good, How is the Battle?'' Asked Manstein

''Not good, We lost 11 000 Men and were pushed to the Jungle, I can only hold out for so long'' He said

''Shit''

''Yeah''

''I cannot tell you any orders besides fight to the last man, But...Any tries to rescue you is Futile, I Hope you know that you will Die on that Island, But If you can, Try to find a way to escape with as many men to some allied land if possible''

''I cannot, they have a fleet as Big as Kua Toine's navy, We're stuck.''

''...I see..God be with you''

''Thanks...Tell my Loyalty to My Family Please''

''...I'll See to it personally, May You make them pay''

Click

The Radio went silent, As it did, Lutz began to eat again in silence.As he took a Bite of His Lunch, Machine Guns went off in the distance, He wondered, How long would he last?

As the Battle raged, The Germans went from fanatic to desperate, Because not all wanted to die, And they fought to the Last bullet in Desperate breakouts for 15 More Brutal Days, When men ran out of bullets, they would steal guns from the enemy, But this was in Vain, And they dropped from 29 000 to 4000 Left, general Lutz himself was killed when he tried to Lead his men in a Attack against a enemy Build up.

He was cut down by the enemy Machine Guns. This broke the German Morale, But they could not afford to Surrender, they had killed over 90 000 enemy troops, if they surrendered, Many saw the reprisal the enemy will give.

But Then, Someone came up with a great Idea, A Attack with all men at the naval Base, steal a Ship and run away.It was bold but it was the only option left.

Seas between 'Iwo Jima' and Sios, March 3rd 1644

Going back in time a Bit, To the Gra Valkas Invasion Fleet, 1150 Ships moved forward, Divided into 2 parts, 900 Protected the Troop transports and Other ships, while the 250 Other were 300 Km Away as a Decoy should the Germans Attack.

Commander of the 2nd Advance Fleet, Aurones, Looked at his fleet with Pride, He didn't know that under the water were 105 German U-Boats, Waiting to attack him, As he looked at the Fleet of 160 Destroyers, 50 Cruisers, 20 Battleships and 20 Carriers, He felt even this could wipe out the German 'Navy'.