Battle of Fenn

Kingdom of Fenn, in the ocean about 30 km west of Nishinomiyako

The Papaldia Empire imperial army's dragon carriers were arranged in a perfect line. To facilitate the arrival and departure of wyvern lords, dragon carriers were twice as large as their ironclads(65 meters long by 20 meters wide rather than 50 by 10).The empire advanced their shipbuilding technology in secret, so it were the only country capable of building dragon carriers of Ironclad types. Vice Admiral Armos nodded contentedly to himself when he surveyed the fleet of dragon carriers, their very presence giving off a sense of might.

"Dragon Knight Captain!" he said to the man standing next to him.

"Yes sir!"

"The imperial army is strong!"

"Yes, I am aware."

"Why do you think we are strong?"

"Because of our comprehensive strength, sir."

"You're exactly right! However, the reason to have pride in our power, even more than our Ironclads, the true core of our strength, is our dragon carriers. Dragon carriers allow us to outrange any opponent far beyond the capability of any cannon. Captain, total control of the air means total control of both sea and land. That is what I believe."

"Indeed, sir! That is a very enlightened perspective!"

"The Papaldia Empire is invincible on the sea because of our dragon carrier fleet! As long as we have them, the imperial army will carve a path for our empire to rule supreme! And look! Leading that fleet is our newest, most advanced flagship, the Mille! ...It's the Dios III by much larger.How spectacular. It overflows with functional beauty, enough to match its size."

As they looked at the Small fleet they saw something in the air,20 'Objects' diving for them.

''what is that?!'' yelled Armos

As the weird Objects dived to them, it gave out a terrible sound, like nothing they heard of before, And the crews looked on In terror, But at 800 Meters they pulled up in a angle that should not be possible, Armos was confused

''what was that?''he asked''some form of terror attack?''

Hyuuuu

As they looked at where the weird Noise was coming from, each of their ships in Rapid time exploded into massive fireballs, their escorts were turned into Pure wrecks in seconds, their Dragon Carriers looked very damage but still floating, In Just One attack 8 ships were sunk and 12 seriously damage.

''Get the Wyvern lords in the Air Now! shoot them down!'' Armos yelled.

''They coming back!''yelled a Crew mate.

''what! already!''Armos yelled

As if on Queue, the Flying Beast attacked them again, this time when the explosions hit them, It was a killing blow, The ships turned into pure fire as the 20 'Objects' flew away.As Armos died in the fire on his ship,He was confused as to who manage in just 2 minutes to sink not only 20 ships but also destroy their proud ships?

In one fall swoop, Germany had just robbed Papaldia of all their Air Power near Fenn

Same time,Nihinomiyako

Cius was angry and scared,Just a few seconds ago 20 'Black Objects' attacked his Ironclads in the Port, They attacked 8 times and each time 8 ships sunk, In total he lost 64 ships and over 15 000 Infantry, It was soul crushing for Cius to see.He now had only 260 ships left

But the worse had not yet arrived, as those attacks were underway,He saw the Explosion from where his Dragon Carriers were, and saw 20 distinct flames, it could only mean 1 thing:His Dragon Carriers were gone.He raged at that, he now had lost 84 ships and over 15 000 of his precious men,As he contemplated on what to do. He heard the Noise again.