A New year with a Empire in Dire times

German Empire, Reichstag, January 18th 1947/1644

It's now been 75 Years since the German Empire, Each Year since 1921, The 50th One, Speeches were made to sum up the Year, this was The one, Von Kolh Began his Speech.

(A/N: In the Speech they are times where the Applaud our Laugh even, so if you see (Laughter) It means the Reichstag is laughing Just like the last one)

''GERMANS! To-day we are celebrating the 76th anniversary of the victory of the German Proclamation of our country. 75 years have elapsed since the German system was established in our country. We are now on the threshold of the next, the 76th year, of the existence of the German Empire.

At meetings in celebration of anniversaries of the German Proclamation it is customary to pass in review the results of the work of the Government and National organs for the past year. It is on these results for the past year, from January of last year to January of the current year, that I have been authorized by the Kaiser to make a summary report to you.

The activities of our Government and National organs during the past period proceeded in two directions: in the direction of peaceful construction and the organization of a strong rear for our front, on the one hand, and in the direction of carrying out defensive and offensive operations by the German Army and Navy, on the other.

I. Organizational Work in the Rear

The peaceful, constructive work of our directing organs in this period consisted in shifting the base of our industry, both war and civilian, to the Inner regions of our country; in the establishment in new places of the industrial workers and the equipment of the plants; in extending the sown areas and increasing the crop area in the Fatherland and lastly in radically improving the work of our industries producing for the front and strengthening labor discipline in the rear, both in the factories and on the farms. (Applause)

It should be said that this was a most difficult and complex work of organization on a large scale on the part of all our economic and administrative Organizational Organs, including our railways. However, we managed to overcome the difficulties. And now our factories, farms are indisputably, in spite of all the difficulties of war-time, working satisfactorily. Our war factories and allied enterprises are conscientiously and punctually supplying the German Army with guns, mortars, aircraft, tanks, machineguns, rifles and ammunition. Our farms are likewise conscientiously and punctually supplying the population and the German Army with foodstuffs and our industries with raw materials. It must be admitted that never before has our country had such a strong and well-organized rear.

Despite now Having the largest Naval Invasion with 1600 ships, and that does not mention the supply ships or the 5 million men shipped as well, Has created a tense and scary delusion that Germany is doomed to fall to this attack, But the rear, has shown it's disparity in the face of fear, showing only courage and determination, The enemy cannot rely on a weaken state to gain his goal, only the blood of millions will be his victory, But who is to have the blood? Certainly not us(Laughter)

As the result of all this complex organizational and constructional work not only our country but also the people themselves in the rear have been transformed. They have become more efficient, Even more disciplined; they have learned to work in war-time fashion and have come to realize their duty to the Fatherland and his defenders at the front—the German Army. Bunglers and slackers with no sense of civic duty are growing fewer and fewer in the rear, In the first place they almost never existed, now they face extinction. Organized and disciplined people, imbued with the sense of civic duty, are becoming more and more numerous.

But, as I have said, the past year was not only one of peaceful construction. It was at the same time a year of patriotic war against the Gra Valkan world invaders who vilely and treacherously attacked our peaceful country and his allies.