Prelude to Barbarossa

June 1st 1643, German High Command in Mu

In A Very lit room sat 8000 Men, All of them were Commanders in some feild of the Military of both Mu and Germany, Some of Army Divisions, Air Forces or something else, they were doing the last Meeting for the offensive, It was divided in 3 Parts.

Phase 1: The Air attack

Phase 2:Army attack

Phase 3:Naval Landings

As they sat down, The Projector lit up, It showed all Nations under the Greater Gra Valkas Empire Save for Leifor, On the screen, were 188 Red dots, As they looked at the dots, The song 'Ride of the Valkyries' Played as The Red Duke walked on stage, as he did, the Germans went wild with claps.Another man came in as well, Kesselring, as he went on stage, the Germans again clapped

As the 2 men stood at the Podium, They flipped a coin, after the Red Duke mumbled 'Damn' Kesselring began to talk, Even while talking with a wide smile, his voice was anything but funny, it was dead serious

''Commanders of Mu and Germany, Today is our last meeting before we conduct Operation Barbarossa, In this last meeting, we shall detail the Plans of each Attack, With Air being the First, I will tell you of the Air Attack while The Red Duke will point at each base and or Army camp,As you know, we have in total some 19 800 Planes against their 22 500, A Very even odds, But we plan to destroy over 12 000 In one Day, with the 6000 21-Bs we have, we Have them all in Precise areas so when they are launched, they will hit their marks with 99% Hit rate, In this, the enemy will be unable from 10 to 700Km from our line to use it's air force to stop ours, giving us free Domination over them, once they send their planes to attack us, we will conduct A doctrine of 'The hen protects it's young' We will only defend the advancing units until they have less than 6000 Planes, Then we will bomb them to hell, Now Of course in the event they have more bases we don't know about, We will plan to have more planes in those sectors in the guise of not leaving our Boys on the ground without air cover, Now it's time for the Radar attacks, they have over 3000 Radars stations, and we know that with that, they will see our Attacks, so we Cracked their Radar signals to have nothing that is of German or Muish design show as that, only in friendly call signs, We plan that right before we attack at 4AM, to disable all their Radar for right when we hit them, They we only then see it.'' He paused''Now, Is there any questions to Our Plan that Me and The Red Duke Planned?''

A Muish Man Raised his hand

''Yes The Man in the Back''Said Kesselring

''Yes, I'm the commander of the Muish 21st Army, What will happen should we face enemies in a City? And we have too many troops for air attacks, what then?'' He asked

''Good Question'' The Red Duke said

''Dude, He was talking to me, But anyways''Kesselring said while looking at the Red Duke'' In that event you gave us, The the JU-87s will be used for Bombing runs as they were made for that sole purpose, Now anyone else''

No One raised their hands

''Great, As you leave for your break, Please that the Little Book with all Air attacks we have planned for the first 10 weeks''Kesselring said as he left.

1 Hour later

As The 8000 Men sat back down, this time they saw the GGVE Army bases, Lines of battle and their own forces.This time, Only one man, Dressed in a Full Marshal Uniform stood at the Podium

''Hello, My Name is Marshal Erwin Rommel, I'm Here to Explain the details of The Army attack that will take Place at 6AM, As you Know German forces are 5 million men with 15 000 Tanks supported, but really with 6 million Muish Men with 18 000 Tanks. Now i won't bore you with the details of the Little Movements like Villages or Cross points and all that, as if we panned for every little detail, it would take days for me to explain, But the plan is that we divided the 11 million men into 30 Smaller armies with 1000 Tanks each, They will all be grouped into 11 Army groups call A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K with J,K being reserves to mop up the captured or pockets we make.