A Nation shaking up the world

Central World, Holy Mirishial Empire, western islands, 0th Magic Fleet

Above decks, the warning alarm wailed in the middle of the fleet's training. They had detected an unknown fleet closing in on their position, so everyone hurried to prepare for combat.

"The unknown fleet is accelerating, they're now traveling at 31.5 knots."

"No magic power detected in the sky."

"Support has been requested from our air force currently stationed in the islands. We can only rely on forces already here, so just 25 friendly aircraft. They'll arrive over the fleet in 20 minutes."

Reports came in one after another to Fleet Commander Ultema on board the 0th Fleet's flagship, the Mithril-class battleship Eckes. He turned to speak to the ship's captain, Infere, standing next to him.

"What do you think?"

It was a curt question, which held the meaning just give it to me straight.

"Yes, sir. We believe that this fleet of unknown origins belongs to the Greater Gra Valkas Empire. While there are only 5 warships, they're traveling at 31.5 knots, a speed we had trouble believing from the report. Clearly, they are much stronger than Mu. On our side, we have 10 newly-produced warships, ones that are Much better than Mu's mechanically-driven ships. If there is one point of concern, it's that if the enemy also has mechanical aircraft, then a vehicle like that with only a single person on board will not appear on the magic detector until it gets very close, which is troubling. We are at a disadvantage when the enemy's planes can easily communicate with their fleet.But have no fear sir! We have yet to lose a Naval Battle in over 2000 years! these newcomers without magic will not beat us!"

On the horizon (unlike Earth's, the distance to the horizon was greater than 19 km), they could already see clouds of smoke coming from the enemy's ships.

"Look at them, spewing all that garbage into the air; not even a speck of elegance. How pitiful. Those barbarians from outside the civilized areas defeated Leifor and now they've grown overconfident. It's one thing to beat their chests in front of other countries in a show of strength, it's another to launch a surprise attack on the strongest country in the world, the Holy Mirishial Empire... not only that, but they're attacking the Zeroth Magic Fleet, where we have all the most advanced ships; they're really asking for it. We may even trounce them untouched. Sink all of their ships, they can all be shark bait!"

Fleet Commander Ultema blazed with determination to face the unknown fleet.But what he didn't know was something was lurking under the Water as well.

Greater Gra Valkas Empire, Submarine force: 20

20 Submarines, something the world had never seen before were right under the 0th Magic fleet. Admiral Yamut looked on with glee, He was about to begin the Battle, each of his Submarines could fire 4 Torpedoes 4 times, twice as much as Before.

''Oho, I cannot wait to exterminate these Subhumans''he said''Fire when ready''

At this the Submarines began to fire one salvo after another, a total of 80 were fired to sink 20 ships.

The Battle had just begun.

Greater Gra Valkas Empire, National Judgment Force, 10 minutes prior

In order to launch an attack on the self-proclaimed "strongest in the world," the Holy Mirishial Empire's 0th Magic Fleet, the Greater Gra Valkas Empire's judgment force traveled south. Having cut the distance to the enemy fleet down to 50 km, morale was flying high. There were 5 high-speed battleships, 10 heavy cruisers, 12 light cruisers, and 33 destroyers, a total of 60 ships ripping through the seas, swaths of dark black smoke belching out of their funnels, aiming straight for their victims. As a group, they blew through the water at 31.5 knots (58 km/h), an incredible speed that would floor any native subhuman resident of this world.