Prelude to Liberation

Papaldia Empire,Esthirant

Supreme Commander Arde was walking around while he threw a Apple in the air and catching it.

After being told about Fenn and Mu's observer to Germany.He was writing a Report, His typewriter was being used by His aide Kaois, Relative of Kyeos.

''Kaois, Now that we are here begin to write this...The Ultimate issue that concern us is the Fate of the Empire Now hangs into the sole hands of Fate, should Germany either been planning this for years or...Mu has been giving them their modern weaponry, The Only way i can see this war end is in the final extermination of Papaldia''he said

Kaois looked at him and nodded slowly, Arde continued

''It is clear that Germany is either as strong or stronger than Us, I cannot explain if we could beat them, reports of ships being sunk across the Empire, the loss of 7.5% of our military and resistance surge in Altarus, paints that the war will be hard or impossible to win, I cannot lead a War effort where the future is uncertain, Effective of Now i retired from the Military and give Supreme Commander title to Sir Messe, should he either save us or not is up to the fate of the will of Papaldia.'' He paused ''Ludius, I Plead you not to take it too far, should we be proven wrong and Germany is far, far stronger than we could ever imagine, i expect the Extermination of our people a not just a certainty but a Absolute outcome.''

Arde would step down and let Messe take the rains, Arde would escape death by a slim margin.

First Civilization, superpower Holy Mirishial Empire, port town Cartalpas, a certain bar

At a certain bar, drunken patrons were watching a flat crystalline lens. In the top superpower, the Holy Mirishial Empire, news could be magically recorded then transmitted and displayed elsewhere, in color, using a flat crystalline lens receiver. The exact method differed, but this magic news program was available in both Mirishial and the Second Civilization superpower Mu, though only Mirishial, the world's strongest country, could watch it in color. Once a week, news from around the world was projected via these crystalline lenses. For traders, this news was invaluable.

"It's starting!"

Music began to play, signaling the start of the news broadcast.

"Greetings, it is now time for the world news. We have some truly unbelievable news for our viewers today. And now, for our first story.

"The nation that dominates its neighbors, the perennially aggressive Third Civilization superpower Papaldia Empire, failed in its invasion of the Kingdom of Fenn and they even lost all of their forces in combat. Among the forces lost include one quarter of their total naval strength.

The ones who defeated Papaldia were from a country in the far east outside the civilized areas,The German Empire, who allied themselves with Fenn. It's unclear what kind of weaponry they used to defeat the powerful empire, but there's no doubt that the aftereffects of this event will ripple across the entire Third Civilization.

As told by this German 'Kaiser' the Aim of Germany is the total annihilation of Papaldia, we shall watch and see if they prevail.''

"Next, the Gra Valkas Empire, also known as the Eighth Empire, has sent a request to the Holy Mirishial Empire to participate in the leadership conference held in our country that includes the top eleven countries every two years. Our government is carefully investigating this request and the motive behind it. It is widely believed that, because of their overwhelming victory in the war between the Gra Valkas Empire and the superpower Leifor, they should now be considered a superpower themselves."

The news ended.

"Hey, hey! Did you hear that?!"

There was only one hot topic among the drunks today.