Operation Barbarossa(3)Sept 14th-Oct 25th

Sonalia, Kingdom of Mu, German Army Base, September 15th 1643

The 5 Marshals, Model, Rommel, Manstein, Guderian and Von Bock all Stood at attention while the Kaiser was in the other room, They were not required to stand at attention, but they Were Prussians, And saw it as their duty.

As they Waited, Model felt something run right into his leg.He quickly lost balance

''Ack!'' Model yelled as he fell face first in the floor''Who The Fu-''

Before he could yelled more, Rommel covered his mouth

''Do not finish that sentence, It Crown Prince Wilhelm V''Whispered Rommel

Model looked up and saw the Kid looking back at him with a Grin.

''Your Highness, Is...there...a...reason, You Ran into me?''Model said trying not to lose his cool

''I'm sorry mister, I Wanted to see Papa'' Wilhelm V said while looking around Model

''Oh? Is that so? We do are going to see him, What are you going to do with him''Asked Rommel as he helped Model get up

''We're playing War!'' The Crown Price said with a wide smile as he began to talk super fast about something with War

At the the Marshals could not hold their smiles, It was Weird to see a Little kid talk about war where they were some of History's Greatest Minds, Just then the Door open and they stood at attention, Wilhelm V also stood at attention, mimicking the Marshals.

As they Looked, Wilhelm IV came out in his Blue Marshal Uniform, custom made for Him, It also had many Medals on it, As he came in the room, 4 Teutonic Soldiers Dressed in Full Black came out as well.

''At ease Marshals...Oh? What is my Son doing here?'' Wilhelm IV said as he picked up his Son ''Missed you Papa?''

''Yes'' the crown Price said almost as soon as the Kaiser finished''War! war!''

''Sorry Son, I have a Small meeting, Play with Marshal Hoth, He should be around here''Wilhelm IV said''any of you know where he is?''

''In The Mess Hall Your Imperial Majesty''said Rommel

''Ah yes, Lunch time almost, Come let us do the meeting''

As the Marshals went inside they saw the Crown prince run away with a strut, They smiled, but as soon as the doors closed, the Kaiser turned around, his eyes full of Resolve and Anger.They knew full well why.

The enemy was supposed to have at this point over 8 million losses, But they don't even have half of that, they have manage to evade the Noose for many weeks, it was now impossible for another pass, But at least the equipment losses they did was Very Heavy and their own losses were low, not even a blip on the Radar.

''Why has the enemy escaped time and time again! How could you, the 5 Marshals, famed for Humbling Syndicalist France, Stopping the Invincible ottomans, Can't give this enemy the Noose!? Did we trade your brains for Muscles!'' He yelled

The Marshals looked defeated, they knew it was their fault, but also the enemy, But the kaiser, Who Was by Right just one Rank below them in the Army, Had been trained by them and spent time in Russia in the 1930's where Such Commanders the Germans feared trained him as well, Zhukov, Vatutin, Tukhacevsky, Vasilevsky and Rokossovsky, The 5 Russian Marshals responsible for Operation Bragation, which baffled Germans at the precise destruction they caused in the east, it rivaled Their current operation. So the Kaiser Knew when someone made mistakes.

''Wilhelm'' Guderian began ''It's not our fault the enemy is cunning as the Russians, Just give us time and we can crush the men we can reach, Because the winters of this world is Akin to the Ice age, So Much so that Oil freezes on most days''