Dawn of the Eagle

German Empire, Berlin, December 31st 2002/1699

Inside the Glorious city of Berlin, home to 12 million Germans, or 2% of the entire Empire's Population, the people went about their day, during which many Celebrated yet another year of Peace, Order, Victory, Unity and Freedom. The city had much grown the old city, with skyscrapers all around, transports and subways, little cars and many bikes were seen all around the city, The imperial flag was seen on Every building, if a german was ask if they were Patriotic, every single one of them would answer with the same words: "Of Course, So long the Kaiser remains, We are 10/10"

Much had changed since the Days of Adolf Von Kolh, Over 50 years to be exact. Much had changed since then. All for the good.

Following more Attacks, Gra Valkas lost leiforia, followed by Island hopping across the ocean until they reached the homeland, there they found some of the most brutal acts in human history, the Germans called it the Holocaust, Over 25 Million 'Inferiors' were killed, it was a huge shock to the world, never seeing such horrors before, In most countries they liberated, over 33% of their people had died, it was a act which was the final straw for Germany

The Gra Valkas Empire was defeated in 1648 after seizing their entire holdings and nuking 2 of their cities, In the aftermath, Mu and Germany Divided the west in occupation zones until the 1660s, After they left, the kids of the Muish Imperial Family took over and Sister Kingdoms were made, Gra Cabel became Emperor of The Gra Valkas Empire, he restored Democracy to the GVE, and despite losing over 20 million Killed, they now had a population of 293 Million and a GDP of 5.28 trillion. they were now a easy great power in the west, but never as powerful as they once were.

Since then the world was at peace, the HME tried to force Germany back to its place in 1950, but a single attack on Runepolis, which destroyed the entire city, forced them to heel, In 1670, the Ancient Empire arrived, but was nuked to ash, stopping them before they even became a problem. the land that remained, then vanished after a few days, as if God put away the wasteland as it served no purpose in the world.

During the peaceful years, Germany landed a man on the moon in 1965, and in 1966 the other moon as well, during the 1980s, Germany managed to set up Colonies on both Moons, now 9300 live there, They also continued a unprecedented Growth of the economy, population, culture and more, using their immense wealth to build foundations to end poverty, in which Everyone got cars, TVs, radios, free healthcare, Mobile phones and better Work laws, Planes got bigger and faster, the same with ships, Clean streets, everyone saw the Might of technology. the entire world was equal in power, German Companies held the reins on making Germany stronger, better, every one saw them as a quick way to become better.

it was thanks to the Imperial family using their power to bully the rich in acting in the better interest of the country and not their own pockets, which gained universal praise. But beside Germany's growth, they also saw expansion of lands since the 1950s.

All of Gamerus was Conquered by Germany during the 1680s, when Queen lumiess Died in 1687 suddenly, Germany's heir Annexed Altarus as his own personal Property, the Same with Fenn when the Son of the Sword King died childless in 1688. These lands greatly expanded the power of Germany, Who now had the resources, manpower and economy to isolate itself from the world, which it choose not to do for the betterment of the world peace.

By 1696 the German Empire was one of the largest Countries in the World, owning Fenn, Altarus, the Papaldian Homeland, Gamerus, Mao, Riem, Lauria And the Homeland, owning a Population of 600 Million and a GDP of 11.63 Trillion, the largest in the world, the World trembled at the power of the German Empire, which with the Empire of Mu, created a Duel power unbroken in unity and Sheer might.