Intermission: Their Respective Investigations

Germany's Ministry of Defense, Technical Research and Development Institute

Albert and Robert from the Ministry of Defense's Technical Research and Development Institute were reviewing the investigation documents regarding weaponry used in this world.

"First off is the wyvern, the primary aerial weapon here," Alfred said to his boss, Robert, while flipping through the materials. "When a wyvern spits fire, it looks like they're activating fire magic, but actually, for guided fire blasts, they're first producing a viscous, combustible chemical inside their bodies, then combining it with both fire and wind magic. The wind wraps around a mixture of flame and the chemical compound. Then, in order to fire it, the wyvern stretches out its neck, creating a straight line from its torso to its mouth opening."

"Then they can't turn around and shoot behind them?"

"It would be possible to emit simple flames in that manner, but yes, they can only shoot fire blasts directly in front."

"That's oddly inconvenient.Not a threat then? Move on to the Infantry weapons"

"Right, in the war with Lauria, compared to the 'civilized areas' as they're called, their military capabilities were considered to be high. However, their main armaments were swords and bows from like the late Medieval era, so we have nothing to gain from that analysis. As for the Third Civilization's Papaldia Empire, while they were considered a 'world superpower,' they were using Needle guns. That's around the 1870's, at the level of the Franco-Prussian War. They're far below modern standards weapon wise and pose only a Moderate threat to our armed forces. Of course, if they do hit, they can kill a person, so it's necessary to be appropriately cautious around them. However, even if we see them as Outdated weapons, to the countries around them, the empire was still considered remarkably advanced, technologically speaking.Regardless, despite the fact that we've only had overwhelming victories to date, in order to minimize damage, I think it would be best for us not to get too conceited.Use logic and Rational Planning at all times in war, So for now war games should be made every month or so for all soldiers.''Alfred Paused as he took some tea and chugged it.

"However, what was most surprising about the Papaldia Empire was their possession of dragon carriers and full Ironclad navy.The cannons on their ships clearly displayed destructive power on the level of the 19th century  and the concept of using ships to transport and supply wyverns is an idea from the 20th century.If they had fought instead against the British or us from the same time.they might have won. If we theorize that the universe's error margin might be around a couple hundred years worth of advancement, we ended up hitting the jackpot."

The fact that Germany had such an advantage due to their level of civilization reassured the two men. After completing their investigation of the Papaldia Empire, they moved on next to discuss the Holy Mirishial Empire.

"What do you think of the Holy Mirishial Empire? They're considered the strongest country in this area of the world."

''From what the reports said, they seem to have weapons on Par with us Naval and Air wise, But with Magic, making them more expensive to replace, Also lowers their Planes speed but makes them more survivable, they have like 900 ships and 40 000 Planes, But they have the power level of our Power from the early 1930's, also their Army of 6 million has no Tanks or counter measures.If we were to go up against them, I'd say we should use modern warfare strategies, but we need to be extremely careful.In All they are like the Russian Empire in the Great War But with a actual Navy, Air force and Industy but they have only fought a war once in the past 900 years, making them very poor leadership most likely or they are drunk on power."

''I see, We'll call the war plan 'Operation Typhoon' Let's move on'' Robert said

The two men proceeded onto the Gra Valkas Empire.