The Higher their Pride, the Higher their Fall(3)

(A/N: Mu, being German has A Grey Roundel for it's Military, Germany Black, All because the 2 are best buds)

Greater Gra Valkas Empire, Battleship Grade Atlastar, 5 mintues before the SMS Roon fired

The massive battleship pushed aside the seawater, cleaving through the ocean as it sailed. Its 46 cm triple turret guns, of which it had three installed on the ship for a total of nine guns, fired without pause. Their firepower was heretofore unprecedented in this world. The colossal ship's superstructure, in the middle section of the deck, looked like a castle. The high-angle gun turrets all pointing up to the sky evoked the image of a hedgehog. Whether in their old world or in this world, this was the strongest ship.

Captain Rockstar glared intensely out to sea from the bridge. "Hoh, we can sink them in one shot, I see," he commented to his XO.

"Yes sir. Indeed, our main guns... the 46cm guns are quite powerful. Even at this distance, around 14Km out, it's quite easy to land a hit."

It was said that firepower was three times a gun's caliber. While they chatted, smoke poured out of another enemy ship from a successful hit and a fierce blaze surged up before the ship broke in half, the pieces pulled down beneath the waves.Mu's cruiser were their new targets.

"Earlier, when we were hit by an enemy shell, I admit that I felt a cold sweat come on. However, it ended up being no more than a glancing blow that left a bit of a dent."

"This truly is an unsinkable ship."

Accompanied by a thunderous roar, the radar-aimed 46 cm triple turret gun fired a huge shell. In consideration of its maximum range of 50 km, the scattered enemies about 12 km away felt positively close.

"Enemy Muish cruiser has been hit!"

Clouds of black smoke were billowing out of said ship, and its speed fell dramatically.

"That one's done for... Hm?"

Far away, well over 30Km away, Captain Rockstar saw a Ship too large to be a cruiser but too small to be a Battleship.It was Germany's ship, the one that the woman from foreign affairs, the division chief Cielia, requested that they sink "To show our Power" Based on the fact it guns pointed now at them, he knew they would fire at his ship.

''That German, Thing is going to fire at us, In accordance that they the only major Naval power left here, fire on that ship''He gave the order out.

"As Miss Cielia said before, that's Germany's 'Battleship'. It's a vessel that belongs to a country that was also transported here. Just as the reports say, their cannons really are quite tiny,for a Battleship" the executive officer muttered to himself while staring at the target through his binoculars. "They must have come here from a pretty peaceful world to think that is a battleship, the other one must have been their newest class, Showing they can adapt."

The Grade Atlastar began to point it's main Canons at the SMS Roon, Just then the Ship puffed out smoke.

''Enemy has fire!''

Rockstar looked and smiled.

''Oho, Show me your pitiful Power Germany!'' he said

SPLASH!

4 Pillars of water broke out some 400 meters behind their ship, But for a shot at that range to get that close made them a bit nervous.

After 10 seconds, the Gra Valkan Ship returned with haste.

KRABOOM!

9 46cm shells flew right for the German Battleship, at less than 30Km Now, it was for sure one would hit, The 2 Nations finally began to clash.