The Great Naval Massacre

Central Calendar year 1639, April 6th, Port of Myhak,Night

In response to the 4,400-ship fleet dispatched by the Kingdom of Lauria, at the naval base in Myhak's port, Kua Toine's 2nd fleet was finally sending off its warships. Each ship folded its sails and gathered in the port. Sailors double-checked the ladders they would be using to board enemy ships.The new ships were 30 guns of the lines ships that were newly built,they were faster,stronger and more powerful than anything they ever saw(German ships were still leagues away).In total, there were about 40 ships.

"Isn't this a magnificent sight..." Admiral Pancarre murmured to himself while watching the sea. "But they've got more than 4000 ships... I wonder how many men I can keep alive..."

He chided himself for voicing his true thoughts. There was no sense in giving up early, even in the face of impossible odds.

"Admiral, we've received a message from the Docks," reported executive officer Breweye.

"Read it."

"Yes sir!

Just now,Our flagship SMS Bismarck and the SMS Jade docked in your Port,in 2 hours we shall leave to attack Lauria. They request an observer to join them and witness the Battle with the Kingdom of Lauria.

End message."

"What?! Only 2 ships?! Are you sure there isn't some mistake? Shouldn't it be 20 or 200?"

"There were no mistakes, sir."

"I appreciate that they will attack first, but... they want an observer? If they only have 2 ships, I'm just sending that person to die with them! They're clearly off their rocker or have some trick up their sleeves. I can't possibly send one of my subordinates over!"

There was an awkward silence.

"...then send me," Breweye stated.

"But..."

"I'm the best fighter you've got, so I've got the best chance of surviving out of all your officers. But you forget, that monster of a ship was from Germany,that SMS Bismarck is the same that arrived from port so many weeks ago. Maybe they're not as crazy as you think."

"I'm sorry... I'll leave it to you."

"Yes sir!"

1 Hour Later at the Docks

Breweye could not believe his eyes. The size of the 2 ships was completely beyond his common sense. When they had first established contact with Germany,he saw a ship 10Km away from port,it was Huge,he estimate it to be 100 meters long,but he thought He was exaggerating himself. But now,with the ships right in front of him,they were ridiculously huge,so big that he could not see the entire ship.They didn't even have sails.After a while he went inside to meet with the captain.

As he walked to the bridge he was amazed by the size of the ship,with this much room they could have thousands of men to board the enemy,Breweye considered the Battleship based on his own combat sense.

SMS Bismarck:

-Length:251 Meters

-Displacement:50 300 Tons

-Cost:88 Million$

-Speed:30 Knots

-Guns Max Range:36.5Km

With the ability to launch up to 8 800KG shells simultaneously, the Bismarck-class was the largest Battleship in the Imperial German Navy.He believed it was large enough to house well over 20 000 men.But wait...Was it...made out iron? How did it float in the sea? Breweye's questions were endless. He went inside the Captain's room. It was... very bright inside. Was something being burned? Or did they use light magic? Was the entire ship run with magic?