3: Chrissy wake up

The championship game was ridiculously boring, she didn't understand why people liked basketball so much, baseball is clearly superior. But this was the best time, her and Rocky were bunking off on the after party, Eddie was still finishing up his D&D thing so they were at Rocky's trailer alone.

At first it started out innocent, just kissing, neither of them thinking about much as their lips locked. Then Rocky pushed her against the bed as he straddled her, his knees on either side as their lips connected in a sweet frenzy.

Alex leaned into it as the boy kissed her neck, she made a noise of approval, making Rocky smirk and trail around there. Alex put her arms around Rocky's shoulders and fisted his shirt.

They heard the door open and Eddie walk back in, with a guest it sounds like. Rocky reached over and turned the music up.

The went back to it, kissing more passionately as Alex's hands crept up Rocky's shirt, her hands trailing across his toned stomach. Soon enough his shirt had gone, so had hers, leaving her in a bra and sweatpants she stole from Steve. Rocky was just wearing his basketball sweatpants.

Above them the lights began to flicker, neither teen mentioned it, the power was always going out in this area, they had adjusted themselves too it.

They smiled into the kiss as Rocky pushed Alex flat against the bed, he loomed on top of her smirking. He leant down, trailing kisses up, starting at her waist and then up her torso, neck and then lips. Alex hummed in approval as Rocky smirked, Alex trailed her hands down, slowing on his stomach and then sliding her hand into his pants.

The boy hitched his breath as he lowered himself onto his girlfriend, her hand inching down in a way that teased him.

Rocky bit his lips in anticipation, lowering himself onto the girl slightly, his own touched becoming softer as Alex teased. She was about to make the move but screams interrupted their session.

Both teens ran out in their current state, not caring that Eddie was out there, he had been them in worse.

~~

This was not normal, totally insane.

Chrissy fucking Cunningham, was floating, not floating, there was nothing graceful about it, it was like she was suspended in the air, completely still in the trailer, she seemed to be in some sort of trance, her limbs acting as dead weights and her eyes rolled back you can only see the whites and Eddie was clearly panicking. "Chrissy, Chrissy!" he shouted, hoping he could snap her out of it.

Alex couldn't say she was doing much better, she was confused and scared and worried all at once, that does not make for a good mix. Rocky was the same, looking up at the girl in complete confusion, what the fuck was happening right now.

All three of them jumped back in fear as the cheerleader slammed into the ceiling, her body going completely still. It just hovered there, her pose like a cartwheel paused mid movement. Eddie was still shouting, as if she was in control of what was happening.

Alex wanted to throw up, Chrissy's elbow snapped inwards, the other one doing the same immediately after. It was disgusting. She gripped Rocky's hand tighter, what in the fuck is happening. Why wasn't the girl reacting, as if she had no idea what was happening to her even though it was gruesome.