UPDATES

First of all, I'm back - not that I ever left I just kind of abandoned this book for a couple months. 

Second - I have officially unpublished the season 5 content I was writing as I have just completely lost inspiration for it and don't want to give this book some half-assed writing.

Now then, I am debating going back and re-writing this book as I have had so many comments that the first part of this book is remarkably similar to Voyager. I would like to preface that I don't think that was intentional but I did draw inspiration from that fanfic as I think I was reading it at the same time as I wrote this. If I do this I'll probably only do the first series and a half.

Second of all - I JUST PULISHED A NEW BOOK AND WOULD LOVE FOR YOU GUYS TO GO AND READ IT. IT'S CALLED PSYCHO KILLER AND IS AN AMBER FREEMAN X OC STORY WHICH WILL FOLLOW THROUGH TO SCREAM 6.

And finally. I have like eight fics in progress and would like to know what you guys would be interested in reading. Please comment for what interests you. 

OC x Quinn Fabray

OC x Sam Carpenter

OC x Nini Salazar-Roberts

OC x Marlene McKinnon

OC x Evie (Descendants)

OC x Sarah Cameron

OC x Hermione Granger

Marvel OC x OC