ONE✔️

He was unsure of himself that very moment. He did not know what to expect of the night and he regretted not keeping her updated all these while.

  He felt as if he had betrayed their love. The gentle way she repeatedly called his name finally brought him back to the present.

  "Hayden, what's the matter with you?", she sounded very concerned and worried.

  Hayden hated to get her concerned, which was one of the many reasons he hadn't told her this before, but now it was getting too late not to tell her.

  It had been hard for him to act behind her which made him feel like a damn snitch. She was his girlfriend but he had no much choice. It was a part of him.

  At times, he wished this didn't have to happen but it mattered to him, a lot. It was what he had labored for and waited for and now it was here but at the wrong time. Still Hayden couldn't let it go away.

  He  snapped out of his thoughts and immediately noticed her put her arms around herself protectively. It was night time and very chilly. He removed his jacket and draped it over her shoulders.

  "Thank you", she gently said

  "But why are we out here with you feeling quite odd and lost in thoughts?".

  Hayden had suddenly called Keila and asked to meet her at a popular coffee shop, but they kept strolling past the shop and Hayden had yet to offer a word.

  This got Keila very worried and after decided to let him be for a while she had voiced out.

   He took calming breaths and still not knowing what to say, just reached for her hands.

  "I am sorry", he managed to say.

     **************

Here is the insight of the book, I apologize for dropping a short part😊. I will be updating regularly.

Get ready for an intriguing book😘

Your writer-Kaptaine Babbitt❤️