THIRTY✔️

*****

"Keila, what did you do?", she scolded herself hitting her forehead repeatedly after the night with Lexy.

What had gone wrong with her patience?. She knew herself to have been very gentle and slow to anger.

"But she provoked me, she could have just taken my side, what are best friends for. I hate myself right now, what should I do?, beg her?, call her?, I blocked her number already and I can't .....", she spoke to herself in pains. Lexy has always been good to her and didn't deserve the treatment she meted out to her earlier.

Frustrated, she went to get chilled water and downed it, she was mad at herself but wouldn't come to terms that she was wrong and needed to ask for Lexy's forgiveness.

"Let's see if she takes the first move", Keila concluded and went to bed, feeling so bad there was no one to talk to. Well there was Camilla willing to be filled in on any damn thing.

*******

The next day, immediately after work was over, she didn't have enough time to deal with Miles, but she did give him special greetings and zoomed off.

She was very eager to meet the time and have things start working her way that day.

She got into the garage and parked very suddenly, then got down.

"Good evening ma'am".

"Evening", she answered the security personnel at her front.

"Please kindly mind the way you park next time, that was wrong".

"You should watch who you are addressing that way or you will loose your customers, excuse me", she locked her door and hurried away leaving the security in awe.

She looked around the bar and after she couldn't sight Camilla, she got tensed and found a seat but almost immediately her Camry drove in and she could feel herself smiling.

Camilla approached her after safely parking her car and they greeted.

"You've been her for long?", Camy asked.

"Nah just got here, welcome ma'am".

They both laughed and took their seats.

"What would you like?", Keila asked sighting the waiter walking up to them.

"Nothing right now".

"Okay then", she gestured the waiter away.

"So well, your call was so urgent I had to postpone what I had to do this evening. What's up?".

"Well a lot been through my mind and I need your help".

"Hmmn now you do need my help right?, I still wouldn't mind but damn you hurt me..."

"And I'm sorry, there just wasn't enough time for that".

"Anyhow, we're cool"

"So well, starting from the basis....."

Keila told her about Hayden, their breakup and the story she was convinced about that he cheated on her. She said all about his family and ex best friend, then proceeded to the client's meeting and the result which made her leave the company and how her dad provided her another job. She then couldn't avoid mentioning Miles, so she kept telling Camilla all she had to...

"How long have I being talking?", she asked when she was done. "My mouth hurts", she signaled for a nearby waiter.

"But wow, that was really a lot and I thought I knew it all", Camilla said instead, annoyance written on her face.

"I'm so sorry but you couldn't expect me to tell you everything".

"Ohh, cause I wasn't worth telling and now you need me to talk to, you're selfish Keila".

"Things happen, it's not my fault. I'm so sorry".

"Then mine?".

"Camy you shouldn't get angry over this, it's my matter".

"Yeah sure but I'm getting dragged at this point".

"What can I get you misses?", the waiter asked.

"Water", they both chorused and at first he thought it was sarcasm but seeing them staring at him wordlessly, he scurried away.

"I'm sorry".

"It's gone", Camilla forced a smile, that Keila failed to notice was faked.

"I need your help now".

"I'm readily here".

"I want to get Miles and I have a strategy I will need you to help me work out".

"What's it about?".

"He has a girlfriend he is so much in love with..."

"Skip the story, you said that already".

"My bad. I once caught her with a guy at a restaurant, she seemed so uncomfortable and my instinct told me she was cheating on him, she doesn't deserve him yunno I can treat him better. I want you to help me keep tail on her and get her red handed, I need evidences, so I will find the best opportunity to present it to him, and then she will be a turn off for him, I wil strike that moment, he might have no choice".

"Hmmmm, do you think that is effective?, you were not sure of the first catch you made on her and we can't afford to waste our time on her".

"I'm very sure of this. If you need to hire someone to do it, I'm willing to pay any amount".

"Okay then, I need his picture, he would be the one to be trailed, at least he would meet his girlfriend, so that will give us a perfect opportunity to know more about her".

"Good, I have an unaware picture of him I took".

"Send it to my email ASAP".

When Camilla received the photo, she viewed it and was shocked..

"Alf.....", she stopped halfway, and calmed her facial features.

"What's wrong?, you know him?".

"Oh no, he just doesn't look like your taste".

"Damn he is all my taste could have asked for".

"You know what best you like, I will give you a clean job, gotta go right now".

"You haven't ordered anything".

"Not necessary bye", she stood up abruptly and left.

Keila got a soda and when she was done, left too.

******

Was that what really shocked Camilla?🤨, and Keila, you are going too far😏.

Kaptaine Babbitt ❤️