EIGHTEEN✔️

Thanks for getting this far guys🥰, I'm beyond excited.

      ******

    Keila was very upset about what her boss had told her. She didn't see herself in another world having something to do with that particular client and besides there was someone she loved, she reminded herself.

   Her mind suddenly flashed to what she had just reasoned, why should she love Hayden with what was going on with them. She was very annoyed with herself for not getting over him, whereas he was playing her.

  Would she have wasted two years for nothing, if he one day came back with someone else he was interested in?. She tried to push his matter to the far end of her mind, which was always hard and focused on her immediate situation.

   Someone knocked on her office door and she asked the person in. It was Camilla.

  "Hey friend", Camilla took a seat uninvited.

  "Good morning", Keila answered a little non-challant.

  "How you doing?".

  "Anything other than good. How are you?".

  "I'm sure okay, what's wrong?".

  Keila deliberated telling Camilla anything but she especially needed someone to badly talk to. She wanted to reduce the way she reported stuffs to her best friend, since she felt it was so pitiful and unfair to her best friend.

   Moreso Lexy never seemed to find anything wrong with Hayden, it was just her. So she decided against it.

   And here was Camilla always ready to listen to whatever happened even against the victims wish and always had a solution bad or good, to the matter.

  So she did tell her the first thing that was bothering her.

  "Hayden is cheating on......"

  "This is very expected, the guy is not a fucking bit trustworthy, I knew it would come to this, he is a guy and it is not so difficult to resist temptation since you did, but here he is, oh wow, this is disheartening".

  Keila eyed Camilla in her mind's head. She kind of regretted talking but letting it out was a lot better, she felt. She just didn't have to make this much out of it.

  "Yeah I should have seen it coming".

  "How come you knew about this?".

"The night of the day he left, I called and there was a girl in his room, they should probably be making out or something but he turned against her when I called. Pretense", she spat annoyingly.

  "Oh well, just the night he left, and he probably spent the week of his stay with you, did he just try to put up with you then since he want even patient enough in his shits to have started with another girl the first day he got there, I can't believe this. That Hayden!", Camilla just poured out.

   Although Keila felt better talking to Camilla and also glad she reasoned on her side, she couldn't help but feel Camilla was unreal.

  "Well, I really don't know what to do with him. I've refused to pick his calls cause all I will get is apologies that are difficult to reject. And it's not like I will be there with him to be sure he is truly sorry. At this point of my life, all I need is a serious relationship, a sure ship to sail on", she said tears beginning to form at the corner of her eyes.

  She wasn't strong enough to convince herself that all would be well, and that was going to jeopardize her relationship, she couldn't keep it going. She was too vulnerable and didn't want risks. She would have an heart attack if Hayden later jilted her, so she started having different ideas that Camilla voiced out for her.

  "Wow are you really going to cry because of that wreck?".

  "Look, I'm helpless".

  "You are not, you can freaking help yourself".

  "What do I do?" .

  "Quit the relationship and quit the heartbreaks too, you don't deserve it and he doesn't deserve you either, if you have forgotten about his mother and the intended girlfriend stuff, do you think you can get over that? Before it's too late, you gats make the right choice baby girl".

  "Do I seriously have to do that, what if Hayden is innocent and things wouldn't come out as expected?", she asked having second thoughts because a part of her yearned for him and for everything to be fine.

  "You are standing on the rock of what if?, see, this is like a 80-20% of a thing, the greatest one is of your disadvantage. Be wise".

  "I need to think it through, thanks".

  "You will be fine, I'm sure, all you need is a new and better life baby girl".

  "Yeah thanks. I should treat you to lunch", she said to Camilla.

  "I don't mind", she said. "I need to get some work done in my office", I just noticed you weren't fine after coming out of the MD's office. What was that even about?"

  "I don't want to talk about it now", she shunned the second phase of discussion.

  This girl sure has eyes everywhere, Keila thought with mixed feelings of surprise and frustration.

  "We can talk about that later, I should get going, thanks for the lunch in advance".

  Keila smiled and watched her leave.

  She was bothered and had her head on her table when her assistant came in. She raised her head and asked what was up.

  "The MD asked me to give this letter to you"
  She sighed in frustration again and collected it.

  "You May take your leave, thanks".

  "Yes ma'am", she bowed slightly and went out.

  Keila opened the letter and it was a very short note.

"Get ready to make amends for your mistakes before it is too late, you will meet with the client again tomorrow night and this is no business deal, if you can't go about it, get ready to count your days in this company. The managing director"

  She studied his signature as if jobless. She remained adamant about going to make wrong amends, probably her stay there should get terminated then. She would start looking for another job elsewhere, she thought and dumped the letter in her drawer, hoping to see the MD later. She then rested her head on her desk back

    ******

Guess the economy is favorable enough for you to consider looking out for another job Keila. But kudos to your determination. Just wished you were that determined about Hayden😪

Kaptaine Babbitt ❤️