FIVE✔️

********

Two weeks had passed since Hayden left the country and pointless to say, he and Keila got in touch very well, almost every time they weren't engaged by a duty.

That lessened the feeling that they weren't around one another. Although it was hard getting used to the fact that they couldn't physically see themselves.

    Hayden's phone beeped. It was Keila and he immediately hit the answer button.

"Hey babe"

"How you doing?"

" I'm good, what about you?"

"I'm okay. But I guess there is a bit of lie in that, really, I wish I could see you right now",

"But we just spoke about two hours ago"

"There is always a difference Hay, I crave your warm hugs", she said.

"Silly, I do too", he smiled at himself and asked. "What are you doing?".

"Just finished having dinner ".

"So what did you eat?".

"Toasted bread, and have you had yours?".

"It's an hour later over here, so I will when I'm done working", Hayden answered.

"What are you working on again?".

"Some documents needed for my next class tomorrow".

"Will you please take a break and prepare what you're gonna eat?. You've been on one work or the other since morning".

"It's not so easy darling".

"I understand you but you still have to care about yourself. I wish I was there with you".

"How I wish too my love, but it's going to be fine, okay?".

"Sure baby".

"Going to work tomorrow right?".

"Of course".

"Okay, I'm kinda busy now, talk to you later honey".

"Alright then, take care. I love you".

"I love you too sunshine, goodnight".

Hayden sighed as Keila banged the call. It hadn't been as easy as he thought coming to another country to finish up his course.

Since the second day they arrived, work fully started, with classes here and there, practicals and projects and to think it was gonna be that way for two years, he was kind of dejected but never the type to give up.

They had a little break in two months which was just a week, he had been hoping to travel back and spend it with his girlfriend. Hayden had greatly missed her and could curse his program. He wasn't sure he understood love until he met her.

She taught him how to love someone properly and since he fell head over heels in love with her, he felt uncontrollable about loving her, she occupied his thoughts every fucking moment and times with her were always memorable for him. He blessed the lucky day they met and wanted more opportunities to show her how much he cared.

Hayden tried to push Keila's thought to the back of his mind as he started going through a project book. A new friend he had made who was a course mate called him.

"Heyyo man"

"What's up?", Hayden answered

"How far with your project?", Nalan asked.